bright sky very early in morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bright sky very early in morning

if anyone else is up its around 4 am i've been laying here in bed for about a half hour pondering why the sky is sort of an off white with a sort of bace yellowy tint tp it and am wondering if anyone else is seeing it? its quite odd and the only thing i can think of is low cloud cover being lit voa reflection of houe and street lights, it could also be mars or jupiter. but i doubt it. its cool more than anything but is still kinda creepy, whether because i dont understand it or if im the only one seeing it and ive either gone crazy or colour blind
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Mescaline anyone?

Comment

i take it didnt occur in your area? seriously, though it was real i even googled it and found a whole conversation on it in another forum. it waasnt even in this country it was in the usa . so i wasnt tripping
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
      X