Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike D'Antoni?!?!?!? Knicks's 6 Game Losing Streak!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    True, but Amare and a non-insured contract may still be worth more than nothing to some GM's. A new rumour has started saying that Orlando has inquired NY about trading Howard for both Amare and Chandler:
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...Chandler_Trade

Very hypothetical at this point, but NY with Howard and Melo is an upgrade from NY with Amare, Melo and Chandler.
    I saw that earlier and thought of this.

If anyone can take on Amar'e it would be an 86 year old billionaire.

Comment

trade melo to the raps...

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        trade melo to the raps...
        lol in return for what? Our whole starting line-up...? I rather not pull what New York did just to get Melo into the big apple. If Bryan Colangelo is stupid enough to do this, I will personally go into his office and slap some sense into him and all the other assistants that were too stupid not to tell him not to do it. I will :P
        Last edited by Blacklash2k4; Mon Jan 23, 2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

i was joking

Comment

I've been smiling ear to ear watching the Knicks this season. 2 of the most overrated players of the past decade finally showing their true colours. Amare "I don't need a PG to spoonfeed me! Really!" Stoudemire and Carmelo "I lost my game when I left Syracuse" Anthony.

I know that I'll probably take some heat for this (Lord knows I have in the past) but I'd take Bosh over either of these 2 any day of the week. At least he knows how to adjust his game to fit into a team concept and isn't completely allergic to the idea of playing team D and sharing the ball. A much better player than Amare off the dribble too.

Idiotic trade for NYK. A real shame because they were so close to coming back strong.

Comment

their management is retarded. If they kept that team with amare and the pieces around him they would have been a lot better.

Comment

Working...
              X