Thread: Going to Raptors/Nets

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Going to Raptors/Nets

Omg i got courtside tickets to watch the game at prudential!!!!!!:d:d:d:d

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Good for you....have a great time...and boo the Nets!! This is the team which "stole" Wince away.

Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

You loved it Woooohooo.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

IDK if you guys can see this pic, but it was CRAAAZZZY, demar was going off. He was ignoring my screaming for a while, but if you look at the NBA.com highlights you can see me wearing an old Bosh jersey.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

lol your lucky man

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

No joke, the courtside tickets cost less than you would ever think, we sat in the first row, could basically see and touch the player inbounding for $110.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow that's a sweet deal

Raptors Republic Rookie huskies2raps's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote er1csh3n wrote: View Post
    No joke, the courtside tickets cost less than you would ever think, we sat in the first row, could basically see and touch the player inbounding for $110.
    That's unreal! At the ACC, they go anywhere from 500-2000 depending on the opponent etc....

Wow, for $110, you can drive/fly, hotel, and sight see (go to NY for the day) and it'd still be less than one ticket!!!
    Hmm...something to definitely look into.........thanks for that heads up; Courtside @ ACC is on my bucketlist, but I mean, courtside at any game to see the Raps would be a nice night.

JONAS!
    Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Raptors Republic Rookie huskies2raps's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote er1csh3n wrote: View Post

IDK if you guys can see this pic, but it was CRAAAZZZY, demar was going off. He was ignoring my screaming for a while, but if you look at the NBA.com highlights you can see me wearing an old Bosh jersey.
    That's funny, I noticed the dude in the Bosh jersey the whole game when I was watching it lol....the whole time I'm thinkin, why is he wearing a freakin Bosh jersey??? Lol but to see the Raps in action that close, and Demar cramming on the Nets....wow, that's a JONASSZIN in the pants for sure hahaha
    Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote huskies2raps wrote: View Post
    That's funny, I noticed the dude in the Bosh jersey the whole game when I was watching it lol....the whole time I'm thinkin, why is he wearing a freakin Bosh jersey??? Lol but to see the Raps in action that close, and Demar cramming on the Nets....wow, that's a JONASSZIN in the pants for sure hahaha
    All my other raptors jerseys were in Toronto, but man demur's dunk attempt on petro would have had me screaming.

Thread Information