Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• move bayless for jennings and keep both with jose off the bench

Comment

• Jennings. Even though Calderon is a more traditional point guard, Jennings has the ability to take over a game and because of his connection with Derozan the two of them can grow together in Toronto and form a solid back court. More importantly, he seems to be the kryptonite for the miami heat.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        move bayless for jennings and keep both with jose off the bench
        Agreed!

Comment

• JalenRose5 wrote: View Post
          Jennings. Even though Calderon is a more traditional point guard, Jennings has the ability to take over a game and because of his connection with Derozan the two of them can grow together in Toronto and form a solid back court. More importantly, he seems to be the kryptonite for the miami heat.
          He also has a pretty good connection with Amir from the highlights above - granted it was a summer league game 2 and a half years ago.
          Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sat Feb 11, 2012, 04:26 PM.

Comment

We're talking a borderline all-star here. If the Raptors are going to get bayless for jennings, Toronto might as well look for their 2012 and 2014 draft picks while they are at it.

Comment

• This doesn't need to be much of an issue...Jose and Jennings are free-agents at the same time...so we can just give jose's money to jennings in two years.
              -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
              -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

i'd rather we trade bayless for derrick rose. i mean, why not? right?

Comment

• jose has the kind of talent for running a team that you don't let go of, EVER. This guy will keep getting better as he gets older, if we can somehow convince him to stop playing for spain every summer.........

Comment

• jose, brandon jennings is a sg forced to play pg. dude has a horrible fg % and makes horrible decisions
                    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

• knickz wrote: View Post
                      jose, brandon jennings is a sg forced to play pg. dude has a horrible fg % and makes horrible decisions
                      No he's not... i think you mean bayless

Comment

i think that if bayless had of gone to the bucks peoples opinion of him would be very similar to jennings. if bayless was allowed to shoot as much as jennings is. is there anyone who can't see him dropping 50 also.

im with jlongs bayless to chicago for rose hahahaa.

Comment

jennings, rose, bayless and westbrook are all sg's forced to play pg...stop being a casual fan
                          "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

jennings, rose, bayless and westbrook are all sg's forced to play pg...stop being a casual fan
                            Cool sophism, bro.

Comment

Lol I'm not a casual fan. I'm just going to ignore your reply its not even worth replying to. None of those guys you listed are SG's besides bayless

Comment

Lol I'm not a casual fan. I'm just going to ignore your reply its not even worth replying to. None of those guys you listed are SG's besides bayless
                                sorry to nitpick but this is totally the opposite of ignoring and not responding.

Comment

Working...
                                X