Who should start for Andrea Bargnani?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should start for Andrea Bargnani?

Andrea is obviously not going to play tomorrow. I want to know who you guys think will start in his place?

My Opinion, I think Kleiza should get the start at the 4 tomorrow. His been shooting and rebounding the ball well. His going to be motivated against his former NBA team Denver.

P.S. follow me on twitter @Chr1st1anL would love to Have more Raptor fanatics on my timeline.
    @Chr1st1anL

I think it should go to Amir(if Gray starts at center) or Ed. Amir and Ed both need as many minutes as possible as one of them will probably be on the block. Time to start marketing them.

Comment

I was going to suggest starting Davis (simply to satisfy my desire to determine whether this kid is an NBA player or not).

Comment

I'd start Davis and Gray.

Amir seems banged up.

Going forward, whichever 2 of the 3 are bringing the most effort start.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          I'd start Davis and Gray.

Amir seems banged up.

Going forward, whichever 2 of the 3 are bringing the most effort start.
          Exactly what I was going to say down to the effort. Saved me typing it out.

No..wait...

Comment

We're tanking right? Start Magloire

... but I'd prefer to see Davis, but with a very tight leash. I'd actually also like to see Amir play some PF. Perhaps Amir and Gray.

Comment

I hope they start Davis. Showing some confidence in him might be what he needs. Not to mention it would allow us to use Amir as the first big off the bench, a role he's familiar and comfortable with.

Comment

I would start Bargnani, this guy has to suck it up! Just kidding!

I think I agree with going with Ed. Amir seems to have been warn out the last couple games. Give him some rest and when he is ready, if Andrea is still out, start him. It would nice to get a good read on Ed too.

Comment

I suspect Kleiza will log some minutes at PF but I don't think he should be the starter

Comment

they are playing Denver who has a very effective large front court. I say start Linas Kleiza at the four

he will pull Nene out to the perimeter which will open up the lanes for DeMar/Barbs/Johnson...as well as blow by opportunities for Kleiza when Nene does come out
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I'm going soley based on matchups not who deserves it....which he does
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Lets be careful about overloading Kleiza's minutes please...dont want the same thing happening to him as with AB...and his was major. I am all for putting ED there. Maybe showing confidence in him will jolt him though his sudden inability to finish around the basket has been mysterious. His weight gain/possible upper body flex. is maybe the cause. Though not a leaper his lift seems diminished as well. So play the heck out of him and he might shake the rust off.

Comment

Alabi. Time to start up the tank.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Lets be careful about overloading Kleiza's minutes please...dont want the same thing happening to him as with AB...and his was major. I am all for putting ED there. Maybe showing confidence in him will jolt him though his sudden inability to finish around the basket has been mysterious. His weight gain/possible upper body flex. is maybe the cause. Though not a leaper his lift seems diminished as well. So play the heck out of him and he might shake the rust off.
                            I agree with you that he should not start tomorrow, but in the future I think I would be totally fine with it.Starting does not mean you overload his minutes. Starting means he plays quality minutes against the oppositions best pf at least for the start of the game.

I think ED should start, and give him more minutes whether he is playing well or not. I wanna see him play through a struggle. Putting him on the bench when he does not play well will not get him out of his slump. I think Amir still needs a rest, and Kleiza was doing it off the bench last game, have him off the bench again.
                            Last edited by Red and White; Thu Jan 26, 2012, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Davis and Gray. Amir's thumb needs care too. I do have to endorse a Kleiza start at the three to help spread the floor. Ed could benefit from this so the he can operate in his comfort zone of 8ft. or less to the basket.
                              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                              X