Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson Chandler to Toronto? Forget about it (473)

Raptors Republic Rookie big_chris's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't the max we can offer Chandler right now just 6.3 million dollars in year 1? Trading a player into somebody's TPE right now is difficult with everybody holding their breath for Dwight. Even teams not trying to directly land him are hoping to land a pick by helping facilitate the deal. Excuse my ignorance if I am wrong.

Raptors Republic Rookie rapsfan2011's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default AK47 and Wilson Chandler

I dont undertsand why Colangelo is even interested in Kirlilenko and Chandler? To me this is another Colangelo quick fix . He doesnt get it! we need to build through the draft, not signing useless scrubs. Im angry about this if he signs them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote big_chris wrote: View Post
    Isn't the max we can offer Chandler right now just 6.3 million dollars in year 1? Trading a player into somebody's TPE right now is difficult with everybody holding their breath for Dwight. Even teams not trying to directly land him are hoping to land a pick by helping facilitate the deal. Excuse my ignorance if I am wrong.
    The most Toronto can offer is around $4.3-$4.7M. HoopsHype.com does not include Forbes $1.5M contract in their total for the Raps this season, including that gives around $4.7M. The ESPN Trade Machine says the Raps have $4.3M in cap room. So who knows.

Dwight Howard and March 1st (when teams can trade free agents signed previous summer) are looking like the two dominos that need to fall before any other moves are made. Very similar to the Melo situation last year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote rapsfan2011 wrote: View Post
    I dont undertsand why Colangelo is even interested in Kirlilenko and Chandler? To me this is another Colangelo quick fix . He doesnt get it! we need to build through the draft, not signing useless scrubs. Im angry about this if he signs them.
    I am 100% in agreement on Kirilenko. He is going to be 31 next season with a brutal injury history.

Chandler is another story. There are around 200 posts in this thread addressing the pros and cons of his possible signing so no need to get in to again.

Raptors Republic Rookie rapsfan2011's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

You know what Chandler isnt THAT bad if we get him for a good price but AK47 no way . Im more hopeful we can draft Kidd-Gilchrist or Harrison Barnes to be our future SF.

Post Thanks / Like

will, will most likely be looking for an end of the year deal. even if we sign him for longer we can always trade him. its not going to be hard to trade him for a top ten pick and then we get two potential stars out of this draft plus jv.

Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the kirelnko name dropping was word play. cant say we want to blow chandler all over the place but we would settle for him if we had too.

Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    will, will most likely be looking for an end of the year deal. even if we sign him for longer we can always trade him. its not going to be hard to trade him for a top ten pick and then we get two potential stars out of this draft plus jv.
    Regardless of how good he is, there is no one that is going to