No announcement yet.

February 5th - Miami HEAT - I had a dream that Rap beat the Heat 94-89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if we'll ever witness an era of NBA basketball where games are actually officiated subjectively. I'm not saying we lost because of the refs, but the "star calls" are downright infuriating.

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
      Call me crazy but dreams do come through sometimes. Demar went off for 31 points and Barbosa had 25. Maybe our guys will find a way to make this dream come through. Crazier things has happened. When was the last time the Raps beat the heat anyway? When Jermaine O'Neil was there?
      Ah, dreaming about the Raptors, that is the sign of a true Raptors fan, right down to the sub conscious level. You were very close with both the score and DeRozan heating up. If you had nailed it we would all be looking at you as some kind of conduit.

Do you have any picks on next year's Super Bowl yet?

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
        He went looking for the reason why Bayless wasn't passing him the ball. I hate the last five minutes in a close game with Bayless on the floor. Why does he think it's all on him to win the game. He hit some shots, which was nice. On 2 out of 3 of them, there were shooters with better shots wide open. If he makes them it just encourages him to go ahead and miss the next 4, or to dribble away 20 seconds off the shot clock looking for his own shot and then make a desperation cross court pass to someone else in a bad spot who has to throw up an off balance hail mary.
        It's about judgment and shot selection with Bayless. He just makes too many bad decisions to be a reliable PG. Like you, I just don't trust him on the floor late in games. The problem is that the Raptors don't have anyone on the perimeter that can beat his man one-on-one or make plays for others, except for Bayless. So, if you take him out of a close game late, who makes plays?

As for the rest, Derozan's first half was very good. I'd love someone to do some work and see how much Derozan's numbers fluctuate based on tempo/pace factor. My gut tells me he plays much better as the game picks up pace. Davis is looking more like his reliable, solid self again.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
          Ah, dreaming about the Raptors, that is the sign of a true Raptors fan, right down to the sub conscious level. You were very close with both the score and DeRozan heating up. If you had nailed it we would all be looking at you as some kind of conduit.

Do you have any picks on next year's Super Bowl yet?
          lol, I Don't. I was kind of worried when the game was close in the fourth. Didn't know what I would have done if I was right. maybe pick a 6:49.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            I wonder if we'll ever witness an era of NBA basketball where games are actually officiated subjectively. I'm not saying we lost because of the refs, but the "star calls" are downright infuriating.
            Was thinking the same thing after Bayless went up for a shot and got knocked around then wade got a call going his way on the very next play. Can't wait to see that smile wiped off LB & Wades face. They love to dance around too much when they are winning.

Not too cool. Happy JJ fouled LB hard on the lay up.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              I assume you mean objectively...

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
                I assume you mean objectively...
                Yes, "objectively". Good catch.

Comment

Working...
                X