Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOLLOLLOLOLOL - Anthony injured, Stoudemire out: KNICKS WIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all part of the Knicks' plan. New star Asian PG, and Phil Jackson - soon to be new Knicks HC.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      They'd just turn it into another......

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0991167/
      WHOA! I'd never heard of that movie ... but they've managed to capture to essense of what I had in mind.

The guy even looks like Lin!! Now then ... a sequel where he goes to Harvard ... and then proceeds to take over New York.

(is it racist that I think they look alike? Or do they actually? haha)

Comment

Linsanity

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          WHOA! I'd never heard of that movie ... but they've managed to capture to essense of what I had in mind.

The guy even looks like Lin!! Now then ... a sequel where he goes to Harvard ... and then proceeds to take over New York.

(is it racist that I think they look alike? Or do they actually? haha)
          I'm going to say you're safe on this one in hopes,I get a free pass on my frequent use of the word "honky"

HONKY .... what an awesome word

Comment

The Knicks are on the road tonight in Washington.

Nice article in the New York Times today. Lin has been sleeping on his brother's couch recently because of the uncertainty of his contract which was just guaranteed yesterday.

Comment

NY wins versus WSH.

Lin 23 points, 10 assists, 4 rebounds, 2 turnovers

Comment

Is Lin a RFA at the ed of the season? The Knicks will have not much wiggle room under the cap but with their resources perhaps the Knicks won't care if the overshoot the cap by a bunch.

Interesting to see what happens when they throw Baron Davis in the mix.

Comment

No, Lin will be a UFA. Lin cannot be signed for more than the MLE since he was waived by the Warriors along with his Bird/Early Bird rights.

Comment

Lin's gon' get PAID this off-season, regardless. BIG TIME.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      Lin's gon' get PAID this off-season, regardless. BIG TIME.
                      Well he's certainly going to be seeing 6 zeros finally, but I know there are GMs out there that would offer 7 zeros if they could.

Comment

If we cant draft kabongo this guy is the nest best thing. If we get a chance we have to sign him

Comment

Knicks continue to roll.

Lin with 38 points and 7 assists ... The Lin Legend Lives on over the Lakers.
                          Last edited by Joey; Fri Feb 10, 2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Super lintendo for mvp

Comment

Crazy tweets tonight after Linsanity tightens its grip:

Brian Windhorst @WindhorstESPN
                              Before this week, Jeremy Lin had 32 points for the season & 108 for his career. He has 114 points in last 6 days.
                              Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine
                              RT @ESPNStatsInfo: Jeremy Lin's 89 points in first 3 starts most by ANY NBA PLAYER in first 3 starts since NBA/ABA merger in 76-77 sez Elias

Comment

Knicks are on a 4 game win streak.

Game 1 was against a horrible NJ team where Melo played awful and Amar'e was average at best.

Game 2 was against the Jazz with Melo playing first 6 minutes and no Amar'e.

Game 3 was against the Wiz - again a horrible team - but, yet again, with no Melo and Amar'e.

Game 4 was against the Lakers and were without Melo and Amar'e.

I do not mean to rub this in on Amare but definitely on Carmelo - the Knicks are playing their best basketball of the year without their 2 'best' players. Awesome. I hope they lose horribly once Melo returns.

Comment

Working...
                                X