Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i will not lose no sleep if...

Raptors Republic All-Star grindhouse's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default i will not lose no sleep if...

I will not lose any sleep if any member of this team is traded we are bad, there is no talent on this team I look towards the future to. derozan wil never be a all-star he is a athlete thats it. barg is inury prone, calderon is getting old and can't play defense 1 vs 1. Amir will not be anything else but a role-player.

on top of that the kid we drafted is undersized and will be banged around in this league when he gets here. As far as i am concerned we have the worst team in the league.

Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

BigV 7-0 245

David Robinson 7-0 235

Tim Duncan 255

Ben wallace 6-7 240

Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

+1 Tired of the undersized Jonas posts.

Post Thanks / Like

Where do people even get the idea that Jonas is undersized? 6'11" is the shortest I have ever seen him listed. 231 pounds is the lightest, while 230 is less than ideal, that is his weight as a teenager!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, he's going to naturally add 10 or 20lbs as he matures.

Post Thanks / Like

Noah is having an off year but he is 6'11" and 232lb. He came in to the league weighing less.

If you look at pictures and video of JV last summer and now (a mere 6-7 months) there is already a visual difference in his size in my opinion.

Plus if you watch the game clips throughout the thread and see the beating he takes each game, I have no worries of him in terms of his size in the NBA next year.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote grindhouse wrote: View Post
    I will not lose any sleep if any member of this team is traded we are bad, there is no talent on this team I look towards the future to. derozan wil never be a all-star he is a athlete thats it. barg is inury prone, calderon is getting old and can't play defense 1 vs 1. Amir will not be anything else but a role-player.

on top of that the kid we drafted is undersized and will be banged around in this league when he gets here. As far as i am concerned we have the worst team in the league.
    I don't think anyone will lose any sleep if you decided to get your facts straight and/or become a knicks fan.

Post Thanks / Like

If there is one thing I know, its that with age comes extra weight....FML

Post Thanks / Like

Quote c_bcm wrote: View Post
    If there is one thing I know, its that with age comes extra weight....FML
    +1

Raptors Republic Starter pesterm1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

you are right Jonas IS a kid. a 19 year old kid. i bet he will atleast 5 time bigger then u when u hit 19. jonas will be just fine dont worry, lil guy. search up a pic of howard, noah ...shit even bargnani when they first hit the league. they were all very skinny. i shake my head at u .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote pesterm1 wrote: View Post
    you are right Jonas IS a kid. a 19 year old kid. i bet he will atleast 5 time bigger then u when u hit 19. jonas will be just fine dont worry, lil guy. search up a pic of howard, noah ...shit even bargnani when they first hit the league. they were all very skinny. i shake my head at u .
    You can't put Howard in that category. Even in his rookie year, he had shoulders like bowling balls..and not the 5 pin ones either.

Raptors Republic Starter pesterm1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

im just putting him in because of his thin build at the time. other examples are mosgov adding weight already and even asik... slthough asik looks doughy

perfect example and someone we watched first hand. chris bosh. bosh was sooo skinny and bulked slimmed up later on. then bulked down probalby due to his role and knee issues

New to tWitter world. @pesterm1
    Last edited by pesterm1; Tue Feb 7th, 2012 at 12:52 PM.

Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I said this in a different thread, but JV reminds me a lot of Tyson Chandler. And Chandler has out rebounded the likes of Bogut, Perkins, and Bynum when going head to head with them. And he's about the same weight JV is now. JV will do just fine.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote pesterm1 wrote: View Post
    im just putting him in because of his thin build at the time. other examples are mosgov adding weight already and even asik... slthough asik looks doughy

perfect example and someone we watched first hand. chris bosh. bosh was sooo skinny and bulked slimmed up later on. then bulked down probalby due to his role and knee issues

New to tWitter world. @pesterm1

Mosgov and Asik are both 25 years old though. They entered the league at 24. JV will be 20 so he has time to naturally fill out. I think he'll be fine.

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the 1st time I've heard anyone describe Valanciunas as "undersized". I don't think it's an opinion shared amongst NBA scouting departments.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, it's fans forum, you probably typed the wrong url.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    This is the 1st time I've heard anyone describe Valanciunas as "undersized". I don't think it's an opinion shared amongst NBA scouting departments.
    I've never heard it come up besides in this thread. And really who cares if he's skinny right now? Does anyone in here believe he's going to stay 19 years old forever?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    I've never heard it come up besides in this thread. And really who cares if he's skinny right now? Does anyone in here believe he's going to stay 19 years old forever?
    I do...he better scream "There can be only one!" every time he owns someone

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Have you seen Twilight?

Post Thanks / Like

What does Transylvania 90210 have to do with anything?

Quote thead wrote: View Post
    I do...he better scream "There can be only one!" every time he owns someone
    You guys and your movie references.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information