Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: i will not lose no sleep if...

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Your point is taken, grindhouse, the Raptors are not very good. The roster going forward next season will likely be different with lottery picks, free agents, and trades. Let's hope for the best. Defensive liabilities and all, I like Calderon. He's like a "B" version of the great one, Steve Nash, who is 38 years old today. Jose is just 30.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This guy is soo negative... And misinformed. Derozan as an all star is iffy, IMO he has the potential it's just a matter of reaching it. I remember dwane casey saying that he will try and help demar become that calibre of player when he was hired. Bargs is not injury prone and Amir is a good role player. Calderon is just slow on defense he ain't that old though. Big V ain't undersized wtf are you talkin bout? Big v is a boss

Raptors Republic Rookie Regression's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Plus if you watch the game clips throughout the thread and see the beating he takes each game, I have no worries of him in terms of his size in the NBA next year.
    Yup, during the European Championship Joakim Noah (France) actually said that the game is a lot more physical then he expected.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will not lose any sleep if ... Matt52 proposes to trade the entire team for Rudy Gay.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Hugmenot wrote: View Post
    I will not lose any sleep if ... Matt52 proposes to trade the entire team for Rudy Gay.
    You need to keep JV and Bargnani though. I think that lineup would be amazing over the next few seasons - especially once JV gets accustomed to the league (and assuming he lives up to expectations which for me would be a double/double on high shooting percentages).

Raptors Republic All-Star grindhouse's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I was probably a bit harsh but man this team is pissing me off, so many mental mistakes...

Thread Information