No announcement yet.

No more MONEY WEEMSUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone needs to tell Perkins that Twitter didn't exist in '98.

While I do agree with a lot of what Perkins said, Jordan had one of the biggest mouths in the league. He's either forgetting or too young to know how hated Michael Jordan was. Jordan was loved in his day, respected in his day, feared in his day but man, the hate was high as well. It wasn't until after he retired that it shifted to pretty much 100% love for everything MJ.

LeBron craps out of his mouth a lot no doubt about it, but let's leave His Airness out of it. MJ is from an entirely different era. LeBron can crap out of his mouth all day and back it up on Perkins(or almost anyone in the league) though. If Perkins wants to get posterized a couple more times this season then he picked the right man to single out.

Comment

I'd take KP on my team any day. The term "warrior" is thrown around too frivolously and often....but this guy in my view is one. The Celtics rue the day they let him go. One of those players you hate but admire....because they play so hard.

Comment

Apparently being a fringe rotation player on a lottery team means that you should stay in the collective thoughts of the franchise and it's fanbase, even as you play on the other side of the world.

I won't miss him.

Comment

Fully, last time I checked there were only three Young Gunz in the entire 7 billion population. Hello? Am I the only getting Sonny's stance?

Comment

A young man is upset at the team which gave him his big break because he believes the team should include him in their plans moving forward despite him choosing to play overseas.

I am shocked I tell you, shocked!

What will he want next? That his loans be forgiven because he is a star?

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
              A young man is upset at the team which gave him his big break because he believes the team should include him in their plans moving forward despite him choosing to play overseas.

I am shocked I tell you, shocked!

The forums have been a good source of a few chuckles today - this was one of them.

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
                Hello!? He's a Young Gun. He's "too big to fail."

Comment

Working...
                X