Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor-nyk-dal

Toronto trade Jose Calderon, Leandro Barbosa, Ed Davis, Linas Kleiza
    Toronto receives Jeremy Lin, Jarred Jefferies, Rodrique Beaubois, Brandon Wright, DAL 2012 1st round pick

NYK trade Jeremy Lin, Jarred Jefferies, Bill Walker, Renaldo Balkman, 2012 2nd round pick
    NYK receives Leandro Barbosa, Ed Davis, Sean Williams, Vince Carter

DAL trade Rodrique Beaubois, Brandon Wright, Sean Williams, Vince Carter, DAL 2012 1st round pick
    DAL receives Calderon, Kleiza, Bill Walker, Renaldo Balkman

Why Toronto: We get Lin who is red hot for this week but he will be back down to earth soon enough, give him another two weeks, i doubt he will consistently score 20pts till the end of his season. Lin will give the Raps something they've never seen b4, he will be a good backup or possibly compete for the starting role with Beaubois besides Toronto has a large Asian community, not as big as the one in New York but Lin will flourish in Casey's system. Brandon Wright is a prospect but he's a lot of more athletic than Ed Davis.

Why New York: They take a six man in Barbosa who will provide some offensive threat off the bench if one of Fields or Shumpert gets injured. With Lin gone, Shumpert will handle the rock, they can't have both Lin and Shumpert, one of them had to go. Ed Davis with a change of scenery can possibly become a better player especially play along side with the legendary Amare Stoudamire. NYK also get Vince Carter, who was drafted by Isiah Thomas, i guess he will finish his career under Thomas' dog pound, possibly help the Knicks make the playoff once C.Anthony and A.Stoudamire are back. Sean Williams is a good prospect, seems like a D'Antoni's type of player.

Why Dallas: They get a good passer in Calderon, possibly will handle the starting lineup role once Kidd retires. Kleiza when healthy will provide some off the bench scoring for the Mavericks, he will be much more efficient than Vince Carter. Bill Walker is a good prospect, with the right tutelage, he can turn into a starting-caliber type of player. Balkman is a good defensive player.

Conclusion: I want some Lin-sanity at the Air Canada Center.

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    Toronto trade Jose Calderon, Leandro Barbosa, Ed Davis, Linas Kleiza
    Toronto receives Jeremy Lin, Jarred Jefferies, Rodrique Beaubois, Brandon Wright, DAL 2012 1st round pick

NYK trade Jeremy Lin, Jarred Jefferies, Bill Walker, Renaldo Balkman, 2012 2nd round pick
    NYK receives Leandro Barbosa, Ed Davis, Sean Williams, Vince Carter

DAL trade Rodrique Beaubois, Brandon Wright, Sean Williams, Vince Carter, DAL 2012 1st round pick
    DAL receives Calderon, Kleiza, Bill Walker, Renaldo Balkman

Why Toronto: We get Lin who is red hot for this week but he will be back down to earth soon enough, give him another two weeks, i doubt he will consistently score 20pts till the end of his season. Lin will give the Raps something they've never seen b4, he will be a good backup or possibly compete for the starting role with Beaubois besides Toronto has a large Asian community, not as big as the one in New York but Lin will flourish in Casey's system. Brandon Wright is a prospect but he's a lot of more athletic than Ed Davis.

Why New York: They take a six man in Barbosa who will provide some offensive threat off the bench if one of Fields or Shumpert gets injured. With Lin gone, Shumpert will handle the rock, they can't have both Lin and Shumpert, one of them had to go. Ed Davis with a change of scenery can possibly become a better player especially play along side with the legendary Amare Stoudamire. NYK also get Vince Carter, who was drafted by Isiah Thomas, i guess he will finish his career under Thomas' dog pound, possibly help the Knicks make the playoff once C.Anthony and A.Stoudamire are back. Sean Williams is a good prospect, seems like a D'Antoni's type of player.

Why Dallas: They get a good passer in Calderon, possibly will handle the starting lineup role once Kidd retires. Kleiza when healthy will provide some off the bench scoring for the Mavericks, he will be much more efficient than Vince Carter. Bill Walker is a good prospect, with the right tutelage, he can turn into a starting-caliber type of player. Balkman is a good defensive player.

Conclusion: I want some Lin-sanity at the Air Canada Center.
    After this week, I don't think NYK would trade Jeremy Lin for anything less than a really good starting point guard and a first round pick in the 2012 Draft. I would literally go crazy if this happens but I believe that this benefits Toronto way too much. I think it would more plausible (not by much but slightly more likely) if Calderon somehow goes to NYK, cuz if they trade Lin, they would be back to where they started before they discovered his amazing talents, which is a disorganized team without a true point guard to facilitate the basketball. All in all, I would go apeshit if BC actually got Lin somehow (Might even consider buying Raptor tickets again), but this trade is too unlikely at this moment. Maybe (slim chance though) it would be a bit more possible if Lin regresses a bit once Melo and Amare comes back from injuries and personal issues.

Comment

Working...
    X