No announcement yet.

February 14th: Knicks at Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waaaaah. This was our chance to be on the headline page of NBA.com "Raptors stop the Linstoppable"
    My head aches

Comment

haha, Rasual "lottery ball" Butler does it again. Great game though. The last three games have been awesome. I'm not hating the fact that we are losing close ones, it's progress. Detroit is leading against the Spurs right now, so it might better our position if they win.

Comment

Did this just happen?

Comment

What is Butler doing on the floor on offense on the final "play"?

Why did not Kleiza post up Jeremy Lin on the second-last play?

Why does DeRozan always get rejected?

Comment

Stop adding the word Lin to already existing words.. its annoying.. before you know it we will all be speaking Chinese and eating cats and dogs.. lets not go down that path.

Comment

#ThingsToPonderAtNight
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                What is Butler doing on the floor on offense on the final "play"?

Why did not Kleiza post up Jeremy Lin on the second-last play?

Why does DeRozan always get rejected?
                I've been noticing DeMar get rejected on a regular basis since he came in the league. I wonder if there's a stat that tell "Most Blocked Shots Against"? I'm sure there is... and he's gotta be at the top of the list.

Comment

This is all Heinz fault for dissing God in the other thread.

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...CKS-WIN!/page2

Comment

How do you let a guy who has been sitting on the bench and cannot shoot this year take the final shot? Lin had a pretty good game, great shot at the end. Calderon is playing amazing lately, to bad he coughed up the ball a couple times late. He should have had a couple more screens to help him with the pressure.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                      I've been noticing DeMar get rejected on a regular basis since he came in the league. I wonder if there's a stat that tell "Most Blocked Shots Against"? I'm sure there is... and he's gotta be at the top of the list.
                      he has a pretty slow release and shoots from behind his head quite a bit. He really needs to be more patient with his game. He really has a hard time when the paint is crowded.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                        haha, Rasual "lottery ball" Butler does it again. Great game though. The last three games have been awesome. I'm not hating the fact that we are losing close ones, it's progress. Detroit is leading against the Spurs right now, so it might better our position if they win.
                        Shit... I should have trade marked that.

Comment

Yes, you should have. It was a good call!

....Looks like the Spurs are going to win that one.

Comment

Calderon clearly decided that driving the bus in quarters 1, 2, and 3 wasn't nearly as much fun as getting run over it by his display in quarter 4. Luckily he had company with DeRozan who had been under there most of the game.

6 turnovers, DeMar? Good grief.

Since the Raptors were pounded on the glass in the 4th quarter, my question is: why wasn't Gray put back in the game?

Finally, I am disgusted with the ACC crowd tonight. Lin is a great story but to hear cheers louder for the visitor than your own team? Shame on the ACC.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                              he has a pretty slow release and shoots from behind his head quite a bit. He really needs to be more patient with his game. He really has a hard time when the paint is crowded.
                              It's like his elevation lets him down when he needs it most.

Comment

It's almost like he hasn't made up his mind on what he wants to do when he drives to the hole. I'm always yelling "DUNK THAT SHIT!" and it appears for a split second like he heard me, but then he does this pump and goes up weak, gets his shot blocked and lands on his ankle awkwardly. This happens a good 5 times a game on average I would say, and while not all are clean blocks, he gets tied up somehow on all of them. I was expecting a lot more from the guy this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X