• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Forbesy
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
      Oh, Forbesy
      He finally gets out of the doghouse only to be allowed back in to shit all over the rug.

Comment

Somewhere in the bowels of the ACC this afternoon:

BC: "Yo, LotteryBall. Whut up?"

LotteryBall: "Not much, BC. Just working on my inbounds play."

*shared chuckle*

BC: "Yeah, about that. Listen man. Those crazy kids at RaptorsRepublic are on to us, LotteryBall. I need you to go out for just one game and make it look like you don't have money on the other team. Can you handle that, Lottery?"

LotteryBall: "I dunno man. Our contract clearly states I am to suck at all times."

BC: "I'm feeling the heat from Stern. He is starting to ask questions. You know he is pulling the same shit with Eric Gordon out and signing Solomon 'Draft Day Special' Jones."

LotteryBall: "I'll see what I can do. Remember BC, LotteryBall don't play this way every night. I'm only productive for one night only. You hear me? No one adds balls to the bin like LotteryBall. Nobody."

BC: "Trust me.... I know."

LotteryBall stat line (for one night only):

10 points (5-10 fg), 3 reb, 3 ast, 2 to, 0 inbound violations

Comment

*Warning: Nothing to follow is any different that what Matt and Jack were spewing tonight*

I'm impressed by tonight's game. Tough losses of late and they easily could have rolled over against one of the best teams in the league but they did not (granted giving full effort and being a professional basketball player shouldn't be a surprise).

I cannot wait until Dwane Casey actually has an above average NBA roster to work with.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Somewhere in the bowels of the ACC this afternoon:

BC: "Yo, LotteryBall. Whut up?"

LotteryBall: "Not much, BC. Just working on my inbounds play."

*shared chuckle*

BC: "Yeah, about that. Listen man. Those crazy kids at RaptorsRepublic are on to us, LotteryBall. I need you to go out for just one game and make it look like you don't have money on the other team. Can you handle that, Lottery?"

LotteryBall: "I dunno man. Our contract clearly states I am to suck at all times."

BC: "I'm feeling the heat from Stern. He is starting to ask questions. You know he is pulling the same shit with Eric Gordon out and signing Solomon 'Draft Day Special' Jones."

LotteryBall: "I'll see what I can do. Remember BC, LotteryBall don't play this way every night. I'm only productive for one night only. You hear me? No one adds balls to the bin like LotteryBall. Nobody."

BC: "Trust me.... I know."

LotteryBall stat line (for one night only):

10 points (5-10 fg), 3 reb, 3 ast, 2 to, 0 inbound violations
            Post of the year
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Casual Rasual Butler. My grandmother has better shot selection than him but he hit some tough shots yesterday. Good job

Comment

Working...
              X