Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Bosh returns, should we accept?

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miam...land-cavaliers

Apparently, James wouldnt rule out a return to Cleveland at some point in his career. I dont think the fans will be as receptive initially, but i think they'll come around. I mean how can you not forgive a guy who will give you at least 25pts, 7rebs, 7 asts a night?

If Bosh expresses a desire to return when his contract is up with the Heat, should the Raps make room for him and will the fans accept him? Of course all things considered.... (health, will he be a fit, etc etc.)

I think i would. Him and JV together and Bargnani as a 3rd big will be awesome.

nope.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      nope.
      agree

Comment

come guys, dont let your emotions get the better of you. hehehe

Comment

by the time his contract is over he'd be on the tail end of a raptors fast break. No thx

Comment

There will be no room for him and they won't need him anymore.

Comment

Bosh will be 32 when his contract expires in 2016. He'll be entering his 14th season. Even if he never played in Toronto, why would we want him? He'll barely be able to walk by then.

Comment

If he was willing to come off the bench for the bi-annual exception, sure. Actually, lets be realistic, we can give him the mid-level exception.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  If he was willing to come off the bench for the bi-annual exception, sure. Actually, lets be realistic, we can give him the mid-level exception.
                  I thought the bi-annual exception was pretty realistic.

Comment

No, I honestly believe he is not a top five power forward anymore and most of the city hates him.
                    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

This reminds me of all the times I heard the same question regarding VC. I wouldn't want him back he will be past his prime and not worth the money I'm sure he thinks he will deserve. Plus hopefully we are still in the middle of our Eurocentric domination of the NBA at that point and time (a guy can dream can't he)

Comment

ask me in two years.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Yes, but only if we lose as much to get him as we received when we gave him up...maybe a little less. He will be older, slower, and not needed, but I would much rather have him as a vet then someone like Rasual Butler, especially if he has some championship experience by that time.
                          Last edited by Red and White; Thu Feb 16, 2012, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Miami does not have a lot of time left. If they don't win it this year they will find it very difficult to do that in the future. Wade is old and is one serious injury away from mediocrity. Bosh is easily the movable asset in the team. They should send him to rot in a team like Charlotte or Detroit.

Comment

Arrrrrgh.

Comment

Working...
                              X