• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    Tank is in motion.

Toronto loses to Charlotte.
    NO is up 10 on NY.
    Detroit is up 2 on Sacramento with less than 20 seconds left.

The Raps may end up in sole position of 5th worst, with only 1 game back from 2nd worst. Charlotte may get some of its confidence back and start winning more games. Brook Lopez is coming back on Saturday for NJ. Not a bad day for tankers.
    LOL - I've been watching the updates looking for a silver lining.

Comment

++1

Comment

Let's go Hornets, and Wizards! lol

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
          Let's go Hornets, and Wizards! lol
          Looks like Lin is going to screw us again.

Comment

Hornets win, Hornets win! Just the Wizards now, which doesn't look promising.

Comment

Ed Davis played with some fire there, if he puts it all together he'll be a invaluable first big off the bench
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I'm proud to be a fan of one of the most embarrassing teams in the league! I'm loving all the close losses. Setting up for a great lotto pick

Comment

Bismack Biyombo /thread

I wish we drafted him. Was really hoping for that in this draft, BC let me down. I guess I'll wait and see what comes of JV.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                    Bismack Biyombo /thread

I wish we drafted him. Was really hoping for that in this draft, BC let me down. I guess I'll wait and see what comes of JV.
                    Good things come to those who wait.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                      Bismack Biyombo /thread

Lol Biyombo is not even close to how good JV is going to be. The reason he got soo many blocks is because of crappy offensive awareness from our bigs. If you get blocked once you should know the guy is going to come for you again and that is where the pump fake comes in handy, unfortunately amir didn't think of that. Anyway back to my point Biyombo is raw as hell, he has no offensive skill set at all and he is only 6'9" so he's going to have problems against bigger and taller guys. JV is taller, a lot better offensively, Great at pick n roll, Explosive finisher and has a higher bball iq.

Comment

Btw did any of you catch that sweet face up jumper from Big Ed. I had like a flash back of CB4 after that

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          Lol Biyombo is not even close to how good JV is going to be. The reason he got soo many blocks is because of crappy offensive awareness from our bigs. If you get blocked once you should know the guy is going to come for you again and that is where the pump fake comes in handy, unfortunately amir didn't think of that. Anyway back to my point Biyombo is raw as hell, he has no offensive skill set at all and he is only 6'9" so he's going to have problems against bigger and taller guys. JV is taller, a lot better offensively, Great at pick n roll, Explosive finisher and has a higher bball iq.
                          I agree with your post that JV brings more skills to the table than Biyombo and was the logical choice for last June's draft but I would like to point out that Biyombo has a huge wingspan of 7'6" and actually has a standing reach of 9'4" which is one more inch than Valanciunas.

Sources:
                          http://www.valanciunas.com/about/
                          http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-pre-draft-measurements/

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                            I agree with your post that JV brings more skills to the table than Biyombo and was the logical choice for last June's draft but I would like to point out that Biyombo has a huge wingspan of 7'6" and actually has a standing reach of 9'4" which is one more inch than Valanciunas.

Sources:
                            http://www.valanciunas.com/about/
                            http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-pre-draft-measurements/
                            ya i know. He has pretty long arms

Comment

Just curious, how long did DeRozan sit after he got his fourth foul (Which seemed like a bad call to me)? Felt like forever, pretty sure it was the last 6-7 mins of third, and first 6 mins of the 4th.. Seemed like too long for a guy who was playing well to sit, even with 4 fouls

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                Bismack hads down has more potential than JV. He is just more "raw". He is far more explosive, better hustle and overall physical talent and size. JV is just a safer pick...

Comment

Working...
                                X