Nash Watch: L.A. bound (#1009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colangelo needs to move on fast before all our options are gone
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• From Knicksworld (again)

Have we seen the last of Iman Shumpert in a Knicks uniform?

If the Knicks actually do this, it could end up as the worst trade of all the ones they’ve made over the last decade, and they’ve made some really bad ones.

I’m no scout, but Shump is gonna be a top 25 player in the NBA in a few years, no doubt.

You don’t give up that kind of talent for a 38-year-old, even if he’s a future hall of famer.
      They obviously have an inflated view of Shumpert, but nevertheless, I hadn't even stopped to consider whether the trade was a good one for NY. If they end up losing Shumpert and Fields etc...

Comment

• i pray BC has something in place with houston for Lowry if this falls through.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• yeah knick fans are retarded for Shump. i like him, but its crazy.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• they will have no bench...Lin will be gone...Fields will be gone....Shump will be gone....Jefferies.... etc...

Shump does have a bright future....that man COMPETES...but if Knicks take the short view they will make Phoenix very happy
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
              yeah knick fans are retarded for Shump. i like him, but its crazy.
              They were the same way about Fields, Channing Frye, Rolando Blackman, Wilson Chandler, Toney Douglas, etc. before him.

Comment

• Nash, come to Toronto pretty please...

Hmmm. So what's the status on Fields? When is the deadline on the team's ability to match an offer?
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Robert Randolph ‏@rrtfb

#Sike !!!! #stevenash steve nash has not committed anything yet, im just being hopeful guys!!! keep yur fingers crossed

I just sent him a tweet very politely saying..."fuck you"

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                    Nash, come to Toronto pretty please...

Hmmm. So what's the status on Fields? When is the deadline on the team's ability to match an offer?
                    I believe the 3 day period to match the offer starts on the 11th.. someone correct me if i'm wrong

Comment

• Knicks would be a better TEAM with

Chandler/Gallinari/Amare/Tyson Chandler/Fields/Shump etc...

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        They were the same way about Fields, Channing Frye, Rolando Blackman, Wilson Chandler, Toney Douglas, etc. before him.
                        to be fair, they were right in their Melo trade outrage
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Howard Beck ‏@HowardBeckNYT

FYI, for those who believed Nash/Knicks deal was done: The person who tweeted it is now saying it was a joke.
                          Very funny.

HA.

HA.

ha.

Comment

• anyone else tweet him a nice fuck you yet

Comment

• I really need to get twitter

Comment

• Howard Beck ‏@HowardBeckNYT

FYI2: Unless Suns want Shump, and unless Knicks are willing to deal Shump, there's no way Nash ends up in NY. Even then, tough to pull off.

Comment

Working...
                                X