No announcement yet.

Nash Watch: L.A. bound (#1009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow if nash goes to the knicks....fuck that would be the biggest gut shot this franchised has experienced since VC...which saying a lot since nash never even put a raptors jersey on. hopefully he changes his mind if the rumours are true but its not looking good......looks like the fields contract is crap lol

Comment

• ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
      As @alanhahn notes, Knicks PREFER to chase Nash w/out Shumpert. Sources say they're trying to find third team to join proposal to avoid it

Comment

• This really hurts.

To make this happen, the Knicks will have a roster of:

C: Tyson
        PF: Amare
        SF: Carmelo
        SG:
        PG: Nash

And that is all.

They will have $60M committed to 4 players and as soon as they use the MLE, they have a hard cap of $74M.

Comment

• Shumpert and Douglas? Ouch ...

Well, it really comes down to where the man wants to play ... can't blame GM's or trade packages ... we could offer a much sweeter package to Phoenix, and more money to Nash ... but if he goes to NYK it's because that's the city he wants to land in.
          The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            This really hurts.

SG:

And that is all.

They will have $60M committed to 4 players and as soon as they use the MLE, they have a hard cap of $74M.
            I heard that Carmelo prefers to play with a four man line-up anyway, as that gives others less chances to hog the ball when it really should be in his hands.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              This really hurts.

SG:

And that is all.

lmao...ahahah if anyone gets injured they forfeit the game because they cant put 5 guys on the floor.

wow if nash thinks he can win a title with that roster...just wow...toronto is a better conternder than NY

Comment

• Updated ESPN article from Marc Stein: http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/81...and-steve-nash

I still don't understand why these articles seem to put the majority of the decision making power in the hands of Phoenix, when Nash is an UFA. Yes a S&T would be wonderful and benefit all parties, but at the end of the day, it's up to Nash to decide where he wants to play.

Comment

• They will begin making Marvel comics strips about, "The Atlantic Division All-Stars" ... Melo, Deron, Nash, Amare, Pierce, Rondo, Joe Johnson, Iggy, GForce, KG ... The incredible Hulk gonna start for Philly later on?
                  The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

• Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
                    They will begin making Marvel comics strips about, "The Atlantic Division All-Stars" ... Melo, Deron, Nash, Amare, Pierce, Rondo, Joe Johnson, Iggy, GForce, KG ... The incredible Hulk gonna start for Philly later on?
                    Ummm? Demar Derozan, Andrea Bargnani, Jonas Valanciunas? LOL
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• This could only happen obviously if Nash is pushing for it. The players going back are not helpful to the Suns with Shumpert recovering and be in addition to Gordon. Nash as well is taking less. If true BC should cut bait unless h e has a viable backup plan for Nash. Me personally, TO is not his first option. So no thanks.

This is of course predicated on the veracity of the Yahoo info.

Comment

• KYLE LOWRY/GORAN DRAGIC!! Noooooo Jeremy Lin...
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• can't be mad at nash, hes going where he wants to play. he's earned that right.

that said, the knicks are such a shitty choice. literally, of ALL the teams they probably offer the least chance at winning.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            can't be mad at nash, hes going where he wants to play. he's earned that right.

that said, the knicks are such a shitty choice. literally, of ALL the teams they probably offer the least chance at winning.
                            i think the raptors with nash finish higher in the east the NY with nash

Comment

• geo wrote: View Post
                              i think the raptors with nash finish higher in the east the NY with nash
                              agree. the parts just don't fit there. doesn't help amare is a shell of his former self either.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                can't be mad at nash
                                yes I can
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X