Nash Watch: L.A. bound (#1009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KingMaxwell47 wrote: View Post
    The question now is what happens to Fields?
    I say keep him. I mean we still will have Calderon or Lowry at the point. Fields at the 3 under Casey is nice to me whether Nash is the PG or not. I really hate the idea of breaking a verbal contract (seeing as we already have a tough time getting FA's here, why do we want the "dishonest" tag)

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Why would Phoenix want to deal Nash to their division rival? Makes no sense. Sarver what are you doing?

LA has a $9M TPE from Odom. So they could just send the Suns some picks. This is insane. I hope this is another rumour.

What a crazy day!
      Really what does it matter to the Suns? Its not like they're going to be contending for the division title anytime in the next five years...

Comment

• Nash was loyal to Sarver, and helped him make a ton of money last couple of years. No one would ever go to the Suns again if he cockblocked Nash.

Comment

• Fuck this. This hurts Toronto in so many ways.

Comment

• Great now the lakers look like goddamn X-Files, Troy Murphy will be Mulder, Steve is Scully and Blake can be E.T.
            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              Fuck this. This hurts Toronto in so many ways.
              Much much much much much much better than NY.

Comment

• I still dont think LA was first choice because of past playoff battles and all that goes with those. I think he even said that it would be difficult. But no matter good on him. He and Kobe can walk off into the sunset. That should be good to watch as would the NYK imploding another year (god I hate that group of entitlement wagoneers). Hope the Nets make them irrelevant in NY next season. RE LA maybe Howard changes his mind now? Again?

Comment

• Is there any chance of Knicks matching Fields offer?

Comment

• The part that sucks is that I thought we might have a watchable team...NOPE

Its gonna be a ridiculously painful slog again =(

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Yep. Kobe must be drooling right about now

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        Well, perhaps emotionally, its better than NY.

I'm just so goddamn upset that we're going to have a boring team AGAIN.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Is there any chance of Knicks matching Fields offer?
                          We poison pilled it, so no much of a chance. For them, there is a crazy luxury tax hit in year 3 of the deal.

Comment

• Seeten wrote: View Post
                            We poison pilled it, so no much of a chance. For them, there is a crazy luxury tax hit in year 3 of the deal.
                            And they lose Lin.

Comment

• Nash is a dick, and he should hear boos on Canadian soil.

Comment

• Will everyone welcome Nash back to Canada now....god we are a serious bunch ...about this team....and country I might add...which is a good thing. On to the next roller coaster (anyone been on the Wonderland's new rides? They look vomit inducing dangerous @ 85 deg drops)

Comment

Working...
                                X