Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Just going up online & via SportsCenter: Sources say Suns have consented to sign-and-trade Steve Nash to Lakers for package of future picks
    Wait what?

Comment

• Does that mean Nash agreed too? Or just that the Suns would do it if Nash did agree?

Comment

• KingMaxwell47 wrote: View Post
        Does that mean Nash agreed too? Or just that the Suns would do it if Nash did agree?
        That's what I'm wondering as well.

Comment

Holy shit.

This is crazy.

So Nash supporters of this: what now?

Family - bah!

Old school - balony!

Money - yeah right!

Told KTAR-AM radio in PHX has tweeted it first. Suns have consented to send Nash to where he can contend AND be close to his children

Looks like the fam is moving. Well I apologize now.

Contention, family, money.

It will be interesting to see what happens with Gasol now.

Comment

Just going up online & via SportsCenter: Sources say Suns have consented to sign-and-trade Steve Nash to Lakers for package of future picks
            Why would Phoenix want to deal Nash to their division rival? Makes no sense. Sarver what are you doing?

LA has a $9M TPE from Odom. So they could just send the Suns some picks. This is insane. I hope this is another rumour.

What a crazy day!

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              That's what I'm wondering as well.
              REPORT: LOS ANGELES LAKERS ACQUIRE STEVE NASH

via sportsnet

Source confirms: The Suns are sending Steve Nash to the Lakers for draft picks.
              by WojYahooNBA via twitter 6:31 PM
              Would have been mad a couple days ago, but now I am almost relieved its not NY.
              Last edited by The Coach; Wed Jul 4, 2012, 08:35 PM.
              “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
              ― John Wooden

Comment

• WOW. I don't think anyone saw Nash to lakers coming.

Comment

• I guess his kids are in Phoenix not NY. That's the reason he's going to LA.. to be closer to his kids. I think this one is official. Looks like it will be going up shortly. Okay time to officially think about plan B.

Comment

• Dont understand an exchange with LAL of just picks? How much are they paying him?

Comment

• Wait for the Howard to LA report

**Speculation**

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Dont understand an exchange with LAL of just picks? How much are they paying him?
                        They have an $8.9M Odom TPE. I'm sure Nash will make that much in his first year.. they'll receive picks as well.

Comment

• Oh my goodness. Congrats to Steve Nash. Wow, that is a sweet situation he lands in.

Woe to be a Raptors fan. Honestly. I feel so sick right now.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Dont understand an exchange with LAL of just picks? How much are they paying him?
                            Lakers have the Odom TPE.

Comment

• Thought he was the next John Stockton, turns out he's Karl Malone.

Comment

• I am still a little bummed but I feel so much better than Nash to New York.... I mean soooooo much better.

Comment

Working...
                                X