Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime wrote: View Post
    Always a pleasure.

I'm pretty patient if I must say so myself. You must be pretty racist then. Well, I applaud your honesty. The first step to recovery is to admit that you have a problem.
    Considering we all find this comical I am not surprised that you needed to say so yourself.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Considering we all find this comical
      I know right? I never would've imagined that Apollo was a closeted racist! And to think he feels the need to confess his beliefs on a sports forum no doubt.

Comment

• I hate purple people...
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Prime wrote: View Post
          I know right? I never would've imagined that Apollo was a closeted racist! And to think he feels the need to confess his beliefs on a sports forum no doubt.
          Speaking of unconfirmed rumors, there was one I heard a while back that this Apollo guy has been known for permabanning posters with a history of trolling the boards. I don't know who makes this stuff up. Hey, let's continue via PM's so this thread doesn't get closed due to our pointless off topic chatter.

Comment

• Are you Nash enough?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Would you even consider a Chinese coach, Apollo?
              china doesn't consider chinese coaches. even the cba is full of european and american coaches with hired translators in the huddle. kind of funny watching the huddles on tv during a timeout because they have to talk really fast to get it all out and then translated to the players who aren't imports

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                china doesn't consider chinese coaches. even the cba is full of european and american coaches with hired translators in the huddle. kind of funny watching the huddles on tv during a timeout because they have to talk really fast to get it all out and then translated to the players who aren't imports
                I wasn't aware. Very LINteresting. *that is so 2 months ago*

Hopefully it is realized I was just pulling Apollo's leg over other comments in the thread.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  I wasn't aware. Very LINteresting. *that is so 2 months ago*

Hopefully it is realized I was just pulling Apollo's leg over other comments in the thread.

yes, i knew that. just had a chance to toss in some local info in the discussion

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Speaking of unconfirmed rumors, there was one I heard a while back that this Apollo guy has been known for permabanning posters with a history of trolling the boards. I don't know who makes this stuff up. Hey, let's continue via PM's so this thread doesn't get closed due to our pointless off topic chatter.
                    I belive I can confirm that rumour as fact.

As I believe i'm still banned from a certain site and you had an influence on that.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• What happened to the Steve Nash debate? Am I in the wrong room.

Comment

• I don't think there is anything of substance that hasn't already been covered currently.

and if there is quit complaining and spit it out.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Like a boss!

Comment

• HAHAHAH This picture is AMAZING.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              "Yeah, it got ugly a couple times,” says Nowitzki. “Did you see the one where Nashie is drunk and playing with his nipples?” (Dirk Nowitzki quote in Sports Illustrated, April 23, 2007)

Comment

Working...
                              X