No announcement yet.

Nash Watch: L.A. bound (#1009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone find it strange we have heard nothing about Dallas' pitch for Nash? Also funny that the news is up on the Dallas Morning news site but no mention on the New York Post site yet

Comment

• We'll probably hear his answer by tomorrow then. Are Cuban and/or Dirk in town? I hope they are traveling.. will make it easier for Nash to say no to them.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
        Would it be too much to order a hit on Cuban? We've come this far.......
        I think breaking Dirk's knees is a better strategy. Why would Nash want to go there if Nowitzki was injured? Plus he would never see it coming, where as Cuban I'm sure has a bodyguard.

Comment

• I am directly to blame for Deron Williams signing

I sent the following tweet directly to him 38 minutes ago

"Timothy Hedden ‏@trhedden
          @DeronWilliams seriously dude make up your fucking mind already."
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Dallas is expected to offer Dragic more or less what he wants....Nash will either be ours or back in Phoenix
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              Dallas is expected to offer Dragic more or less what he wants....Nash will either be ours or back in Phoenix
              ?source

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Cuban v. Colangelo...bring it on
                The rematch 8 years in the making!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  I think breaking Dirk's knees is a better strategy. Why would Nash want to go there if Nowitzki was injured? Plus he would never see it coming, where as Cuban I'm sure has a bodyguard.
                  You mean pull a Tonya Harding?

Comment

Dallas is expected to offer Dragic more or less what he wants....Nash will either be ours or back in Phoenix
                    Source?

I imagine it will be Dallas or Phoenix for Dragic.

Comment

• Fight of the year:

Sonnen vs. Silva or Colangelo vs. Cuban?

Comment

• Sam Amick

Sam Amick

"Unrestricted free agent point guard Goran Dragic is now hoping for a nice payday from Dallas after the Mavs whiffed on Williams. Source says Dragic was given a five-year, $40 million offer from Houston but told the Rockets he wanted to continue testing the market (i.e. to get even more). Where Deron Williams went was a major factor, so they were waiting for that domino to fall. It's unclear how hard Dallas may go after Steve Nash now as well if he doesn't take Toronto's deal or New York doesn't miraculously land him, though I have a hard time seeing Mavs owner Mark Cuban eat into his cap space too much for Nash. He's been in big picture mode for a minute here, it would seem. "

Comment

• This site may explode overnight. It's been fun.

Comment

Sam Amick

Sam Amick

"Unrestricted free agent point guard Goran Dragic is now hoping for a nice payday from Dallas after the Mavs whiffed on Williams. Source says Dragic was given a five-year, $40 million offer from Houston but told the Rockets he wanted to continue testing the market (i.e. to get even more). Where Deron Williams went was a major factor, so they were waiting for that domino to fall. It's unclear how hard Dallas may go after Steve Nash now as well if he doesn't take Toronto's deal or New York doesn't miraculously land him, though I have a hard time seeing Mavs owner Mark Cuban eat into his cap space too much for Nash. He's been in big picture mode for a minute here, it would seem. "
                            Thx

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              lol good point. Dirk is so tall he'd probably never see it coming anyways.

Comment

• Deron is resigning with the nets, news is a lot sooner than they were expecting. should hear from nash in the next day or two.

i have a bad feeling :/
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X