No announcement yet.

Nash Watch: L.A. bound (#1009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah or if not, maybe Colangelo aborts mission then(fingers crossed).

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      I have to imagine he's planned for that. Keep in mind that the offer sheet can't and won't be signed until July 11th.
      I'm sure Nash will have made up his mind by then.
      And technically, Colangelo can back out on the Fields offer before July 11th. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Last edited by Apollo; Tue Jul 3, 2012, 09:41 PM. Reason: You're better than this...
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Yeah or if not, maybe Colangelo aborts mission then(fingers crossed).
          BC might have said to Landry Fields agent it is conditional on the Nash situation.

I really don't know. Just throwing it out there.

Comment

• What are the chances? 30 teams in the league and the one that loses out on DWill has a ton of cash, no point guard and, oh yeah, Nash's BFF. wake me when this is over. I have to start doing that.

Comment

• Dallas may remove themselves from the equation:

Dallas is considering this too: Take a step back, clear cap space for the summer of 2013 and chase free agents Dwight Howard and Chris Paul.
              Source: Twitter @WojYahooNBA

Comment

• Sounds like Nash is giving the knicks time to put a package together for a s+t. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

Plan b?
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• So, uh, Calderon... We never stopped believing in you, baby!
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Eric Gordon just signed a max contract with Phx. Hmmm, Suns got Gordan, we got Fields...I can't say we're the better looking option at this point.
                    i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

• Guess he really wants to play for New York.

Hypothetically, if we do sign both Nash and Fields to the reported amounts how much would we have left to pursue other free agents?

Comment

• God I hate the Knicks. I honestly think they are as likely to win a championship in the next three years as the Raptors. They have a world class headcase in 'Melo, a guy with knees like my father (if my father had spent his whole life playing catcher in the minors) and a place-holder coach. Oh yeah, and I get that he lives there, and I'm just being a petulant crybaby, but WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Lakers entering the mix.
                          I would be pretty pissed if Nash did that after all the stuff he spewed about the Lakers ...their hard battles and couldnt see himself in their colors...I'd stop sending him Christmas cards.

Comment

• This is shaping up to be a collapsed Tyson Chandler trade type of public humiliation...

Will the Raptors ever catch a break in anything the do? I mean seriously, it's getting ridiculous.

Comment

• pillowmint wrote: View Post
                              Eric Gordon just signed a max contract with Phx. Hmmm, Suns got Gordan, we got Fields...I can't say we're the better looking option at this point.
                              New Orleans will match.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                Sounds like Nash is giving the knicks time to put a package together for a s+t. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

Plan b?
                                I dont understand...Now that the Suns have an offer in to Gordon (sg), what is it that NY has to offer them that makes it their while. Landry is wrapped up and do they want Shumpert (acl) another sg as the centerpiece in a s&t? Not sure Nash is hot on them nor that they can offer as much as TO.

Comment

Working...
                                X