Nash Watch: L.A. bound (#1009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‏@_ReubenJRD_:
    @NYPost_Berman You're a damn analyst, don't be posting false information. Thank You. #NashToToronto
    Follow @_ReubenJRD_
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Zach Lowe ‏@ZachLowe_SI

@HowardBeckNYT But....But....these are the Knicks!!?? Can't they just sign anyone, and be reportedly interested in signing everyone!!??
      Seriously....

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        They were the same way about Fields, Channing Frye, Rolando Blackman, Wilson Chandler, Toney Douglas, etc. before him.
        To be fair, TO fans can get that way (over value) about athletic blue collar guys.

Comment

• Katman wrote: View Post
          To be fair, TO fans can get that way (over value) about athletic blue collar guys.
          I agree.

I do think NY takes it to a whole other level though.

Comment

• so was it a big joke...my heart dropped just dropped as soon as i read the tweets? whats going on

Comment

• The Knicks and Suns are discussing a sign-and-trade deal that would bring Steve Nash

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/81...and-steve-nash

If Nash sign should we go after Lin

Comment

• geo wrote: View Post
                so was it a big joke...my heart dropped just dropped as soon as i read the tweets? whats going on
                we are back to not knowing anything.
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

The Knicks have emerged as frontrunners to land Steve Nash in a sign-and-trade deal, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Coming from Woj is not good. He is usually pretty solid.

Comment

• I just went to create this thread ... see if anyone else was insanely anxious waiting for "The Decision - Canadian edition".

I was even going to call it "Nash Watch" ... well done.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAPTORS.
                    The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Knicks, Suns are in the critical stages of discussions on a sign-and-trade deal that would pay Nash $27M-$30M over 3 years, sources tell Y!

God damnit...I need more drywall
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Knicks, Suns are in the critical stages of discussions on a sign-and-trade deal that would pay Nash $27M-$30M over 3 years, sources tell Y!

Oh dear. Not looking good.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

The Knicks have emerged as frontrunners to land Steve Nash in a sign-and-trade deal, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Coming from Woj is not good. He is usually pretty solid.
                          NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... to add insult to injury - it's even super powering ANOTHER team in our conference.

I hope it's not accurate ... but if so, time to go chasing a certain Slovenian ...
                          The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

NY package would include Iman Shumpert, Toney Douglas and likely 3 low money players to get Nash salary needed to close gap on Toronto offer

Marc Stein Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Yet as one source familiar w/NYK thinking told ESPN: "They don't want to trade (Shumpert), but they will if they have to. They want Nash."

Oh the pain. Make it stop.

Comment

• each tweet is another knife in the heart....

Comment

• I believe Sarver would rather eat chalk than help send Nash to a division rival...who have screwed the Suns a few times.

Comment

Working...
                                X