No announcement yet.

Nash Watch: L.A. bound (#1009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With respect to Nash's personal, family reasons for wanting to be in NYC, I can totally respect that. What riles me is why BC didn't have a good read on it. Is a GM just about concocting schemes and making pitches or also having an insider view on what's really going on out there?

Comment

• Fuck this. Lets go after Jennings

Comment

• pakdawgie wrote: View Post
        With respect to Nash's personal, family reasons for wanting to be in NYC, I can totally respect that. What riles me is why BC didn't have a good read on it. Is a GM just about concocting schemes and making pitches or also having an insider view on what's really going on out there?
        Yeah, for sure BC's people should have gathered infos for him re everything Nash related before they made a decision to offer him,
        AND before they make that RIDICULOUS offer to Fields.

Comment

• lets aim a little higher than jennings.

Holliday?
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• pakdawgie wrote: View Post
            With respect to Nash's personal, family reasons for wanting to be in NYC, I can totally respect that. What riles me is why BC didn't have a good read on it. Is a GM just about concocting schemes and making pitches or also having an insider view on what's really going on out there?
            Kind of hard to get an insiders view when you can't talk to him before July 1st. That's like saying BC should have known he wouldn't accept our generous offer, and not bothered trying because now I'm disappointed. Come on get real

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              Empire Strikes Back. I forget how old I am sometimes....
              I was joking. I have no idea who in the Rocky series would have spoken like Yoda. Adrian?

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                lets aim a little higher than jennings.

Holliday?
                Last I heard, Holiday wants max. Nooooo way.
                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

lets aim a little higher than jennings.

Holliday?
                  nah Jennings actually likes Toronto. I don't know wtf Nash is thinking, what does he think he'll accomplish with the knicks? they sure as hell wont win a championship so what else do u want. Thats simply a douchebag move, i didn't expect it from someone like Nash. If you didn't want to sign you should have just dropped out and said no

Comment

• Does Nash get booed when he comes to the ACC? :|

Comment

• zulfi wrote: View Post
                      Does Nash get booed when he comes to the ACC? :|
                      lol probably. But he asked for it

Comment

• NY Newsday reporting raps are going to increase offer to Nash
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          Sounds like the knicks went to bargaining 101. we won't give you shumpert! We can't give you shumpert! We won't give you shumpert! okay, we'll give you shumpert.
                          It was always ludicrous to think the Knicks would pass on Nash so they could keep Shumpert. Yes, two time MVP and Hall of Famer or a role player who is the fifth or sixth best player on the Knicks.

By the way, there's a lesson for Raptors fans in this and in what Brooklyn did with Williams. One that Raptor management hasn't learned.

Comment

• zulfi wrote: View Post
                            Does Nash get booed when he comes to the ACC? :|
                            Well, not his fault people love their team so much it actually pains them to miss out on his skills ... certainly adds an interesting layer to his image here.
                            The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

• Katman wrote: View Post
                              Kind of hard to get an insiders view when you can't talk to him before July 1st. That's like saying BC should have known he wouldn't accept our generous offer, and not bothered trying because now I'm disappointed. Come on get real
                              l mean is this the first time we learned about Nash's wife's preference to NY?
                              lf not then how come BC still made that offer to Fields, even after the fact that Nash always mentioned family considerations, quality of life, etc, etc.

Comment

NY Newsday reporting raps are going to increase offer to Nash
                                Money over family?

Comment

Working...
                                X