No announcement yet.

February 22 - Detroit Pistons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That pullup jump shot should be his signature move...hard to defend cause only u know when & where u are going to do it. With his athleticism he should be killing it. He played well overall tonite. Glad we didnt pick Knight. He has a strange looking shot.

Comment

Demar looked very smart tonight. Filled the stat-sheet, did what we were hoping defensively. I'm guessing he's been looking at this forum last couple days? Haha.

Such a great shot, he has the mid-range game that has kind of dissapered and is only used by guys like Brandon Roy (who retired), Kobe Bryant, and Kevin Durant. From what I can think of.

A lot of guys have been hurt from the lockout, especially the younger players, and not just by this team. It's not an excuse, shortened training camp, I can see why developing players are either inconsistent, or lighting it up. It's been an inconsistent season from this half.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Although his numbers were not flashy, Ed had a very solid game off the bench in this game. 10 points, 6 boards with a block and a steal and no turnovers. I think we are starting to see some of the guys that got off to slow starts come around and give us what we thought they would. DeMAr is having a solid few games, Ed is being efficient, James Johnson is learning to find his spots....WE could have some nice depth next year with the addition of Val and our lottery pick. Add in a good free agent or trade and the direction is looking good.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
          Although his numbers were not flashy, Ed had a very solid game off the bench in this game. 10 points, 6 boards with a block and a steal and no turnovers. I think we are starting to see some of the guys that got off to slow starts come around and give us what we thought they would. DeMAr is having a solid few games, Ed is being efficient, James Johnson is learning to find his spots....WE could have some nice depth next year with the addition of Val and our lottery pick. Add in a good free agent or trade and the direction is looking good.
          Now all we need to do is find our starters.

Comment

Working...
          X