View Poll Results: Should BC trade Turk?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 80.00%
  • No

1 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hedo's Got To Go.

Post Thanks / Like

Hedo looked horrible at the end of the Bucks game tonight... If he wasn't on the floor they might have won and Hedomaniacs, no, I'm not a hater. The guy just made a lot of bad plays when it counted tonight...

Raptors Republic Rookie Hellgate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep! I'm no Hedo hater either. When this guy first came to the team I was pumped. Then game after game I gave him the benifit of the dout, that excitement slowly turn to disapointment at this point it's utter discussed.
    Turk has already publicly complained that the coaches and players are not using him the right way by not letting him handle the ball and create for himself and his team mates... so over the past couple weeks they've been giving him the ball more and always when the games on the line, and he shit the bed.

Post Thanks / Like

what do Jay and the coaching staff do to help Turk play better (=get out of his slump)?
    Wednesday January 20, 2010 1:06 Another Turk in TO
    1:08

Doug:
    There's not much they can do; he's got to start making shots and playing harder. They need him if they're going to be as good as they can be. That's pretty simple.
    But, it's also a long season and slumps will happen. I don't remember the huge hue and cry about how bad he was when he was keeping him in games like in Phoenix, hitting the game winner in Washington or making the smart play in Philly down the stretch.
    Look, he's going bad, no one disputes that. But he'll get out of it and then maybe everyone will calm down.
    The Star, "Raptors pre-game chat" w/ Doug Smith

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Give him the ball and let him do his thing or trade him. Both are good options.

There is only one bad option and that's continuing what Triano and Colangelo are currently doing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information