No announcement yet.

Hedo's Got To Go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think you guys need to chill and realize that bball is a sport. it isnt life and death. when you read people saying that they want hedo dead and calling him all kinds of names that should be reserved for child molesters and rapists, it just gets disheartening. it doesnt help that he gets bashed in the papers and on the radio either. in fact, it only compounds the problem. he will start pressing and then his shots will be dropping at an even lower rate than they are now. so, you guys are actually fufilling a self prophecy in a way. dont kid yourselves, hedo hears the critics, he is a human and he is hurting.

ya gotta give him until at least 2012 to prove his value.

Comment

Raffy15 wrote: View Post
      it doesnt help that he gets bashed in the papers and on the radio either. in fact, it only compounds the problem. he will start pressing and then his shots will be dropping at an even lower rate than they are now. so, you guys are actually fufilling a self prophecy in a way. dont kid yourselves, hedo hears the critics, he is a human and he is hurting.

ya gotta give him until at least 2012 to prove his value.
      BC didn't bring Hedo over at $53 million to wait for Hedo to prove his worth in 2012. He brought him over to make an impact now.

And I haven't read anything about guys wanting Hedo dead...at least not here at RRF. We are a civilized peoples here.
      Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Wed Jan 20, 2010, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Hedo Turkoglu's trade value right now is at it's peak ... until he becomes an expiring contract in four years time.

The longer the wait until the decision ... increases the risk of Hedo's trade value dropping even lower.
        nbaroundtable

Comment

Every body makes some great points here but the facts are the Raps play far better when Turk is off the floor even with Calderon in the game.
          I think at this point if the Raps could get some decent wing help for Turkoglu it's better then having him out there.
          I'm watching this Bucks game, and man, just like last night he's missed wide open shots He leaves his man wide open on the perimeter leading to like eight three's all on him.
          He's forcing everything, driving and being cut off, then lobbing across the court to nobody inperticular. I think the rest of the team is losing confidence in him too because he keeps asking for the ball and they keep looking him off. Absolute Chemistry Killer
          Last edited by Hellgate; Wed Jan 20, 2010, 11:43 PM.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
            BC didn't bring Hedo over at $53 million to wait for Hedo to prove his worth in 2012. He brought him over to make an impact now.

And I haven't read anything about guys wanting Hedo dead...at least not here at RRF. We are a civilized peoples here.
            Exactly right! Believe me I hope to god Hedo proves us all wrong. But waiting until 2012. That's insane. What is he rookie. Are we waiting for him to reach his potential. This guy's supposed to be good now. Bosh won't wait until 2012. Neither will Raptor fans, he's going to get booed out of town if he can't pick it up.

Comment

Hedo looked horrible at the end of the Bucks game tonight... If he wasn't on the floor they might have won and Hedomaniacs, no, I'm not a hater. The guy just made a lot of bad plays when it counted tonight...

Comment

Yep! I'm no Hedo hater either. When this guy first came to the team I was pumped. Then game after game I gave him the benifit of the dout, that excitement slowly turn to disapointment at this point it's utter discussed.
                Turk has already publicly complained that the coaches and players are not using him the right way by not letting him handle the ball and create for himself and his team mates... so over the past couple weeks they've been giving him the ball more and always when the games on the line, and he shit the bed.

Comment

what do Jay and the coaching staff do to help Turk play better (=get out of his slump)?
                  Wednesday January 20, 2010 1:06 Another Turk in TO
                  1:08

Doug:
                  There's not much they can do; he's got to start making shots and playing harder. They need him if they're going to be as good as they can be. That's pretty simple.
                  But, it's also a long season and slumps will happen. I don't remember the huge hue and cry about how bad he was when he was keeping him in games like in Phoenix, hitting the game winner in Washington or making the smart play in Philly down the stretch.
                  Look, he's going bad, no one disputes that. But he'll get out of it and then maybe everyone will calm down.
                  The Star, "Raptors pre-game chat" w/ Doug Smith

Comment

Give him the ball and let him do his thing or trade him. Both are good options.

There is only one bad option and that's continuing what Triano and Colangelo are currently doing.
                    nbaroundtable

Comment

Working...
                    X