Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Hypothetical Question

This is based on the current standing:

If we ended up getting the 5th pick in the draft (where we are ranked now), and Barnes and MKG were off the board. Would you trade Utah the 5th pick for their 11th and 12th picks?

Players that may be around:

Quincy Miller
    J.Lamb
    Terrence Jones
    Lillard
    A. Rivers
    etc.

I would totally do that and grab Austin Rivers and Myck Kabongo
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
      This is based on the current standing:

If we ended up getting the 5th pick in the draft (where we are ranked now), and Barnes and MKG were off the board. Would you trade Utah the 5th pick for their 11th and 12th picks?

Players that may be around:

Quincy Miller
      J.Lamb
      Terrence Jones
      Lillard
      A. Rivers
      etc.
      recent weeks have me lusting after Lamb - kabongo could be crazy upside for second pick if he is still there.
      "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

In a heartbeat Saints.

Comment

Make a business decision. Instead of offering Bayless qualifying offer we draft Lillard. Save some money.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Of course. This draft is one of the only ones I would do this in. Instead of getting one player who can solve our problems (or could be a bust) we actually divide our risk with players who arguably could do the same for our franchise whilst giving ourselves flexibility and the ability to draft for 2 positions (pg and sg/sf). Would Utah take this deal though? What would be around the 5th pick that they would really want? Like Thomas Robinson or Beal? If we can get a deal like that then we should .

Comment

charlz wrote: View Post
              recent weeks have me lusting after Lamb - kabongo could be crazy upside for second pick if he is still there.
              Dont forget about PJ3, Im taking him for sure. Along with Kabongo or Jeremy Lamb.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

If we need to decide between choosing MKG and Miller AND Lamb, I know which one im taking in a heartbeat.

Comment

Working...
                X