Thread: PS Vita

Post Thanks / Like

Default PS Vita

Anyone try this thing out yet? The screen is amazing. It's the best screen I've ever seen. It's got power, as in quad processing. Lots of RAM plus separate dedicated RAM for graphics. I got to play a little Uncharted. It was like playing Uncharted on a PS3. No frame rate issues what soever. Got a chance to look at the Playstation Store that comes with it. It's tight. It has a Netflix app, a Facebook app, etc. It has a big price tag though... Maybe not so big compared to tablets with the same power but, you know, it costs the same as a PS3. That will stop some from buying it. I might get one down the line though...

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i kind of want one, but i heard the battery life is awful. going to wait till they put a new fixed one out at half the price. it's definitely awesome though.
    @jerboat

Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering the hardware and the size, it is well worth that price. Actually, it's worth more. Sony is take a big loss selling it for this cheap, which is why they are trying to make money back via memory cards. I think I am going to wait till around boxing day to get one. Can't afford one right now.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

ya Sony always makes the best handheld and household consoles(PS3, PSP, PS Vita)

Thread Information