Mayo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    So you want to gamble two seasons on the hope that DeRozan will suddenly learn how to dribble, how to take a consistent jump shot, how to penetrate and finish aggressively, how to knock down an open three pointer and how to play good defense? So basically, you want to gamble two seasons on the hope that DeRozan will become what Mayo already is, instead of trading him for Mayo now??? I'd rather have that player now and enjoy his consistent contributions to the Raptors over the next two seasons, regarldess of the name on the back of his jersey.
    Mayo is overrated

Comment

I'll trade mayo for our lottery pick. sorry, just can't wait another 3 years for some college kid scouts presume will be good
      "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Well Derozans been playing well lately.. Avging 20+ in the last 5 games. Looks to me as if he's making some strides.
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
          Well Derozans been playing well lately.. Avging 20+ in the last 5 games. Looks to me as if he's making some strides.
          He is a tendency to finish seasons very very strong. (last two seasons, and usc) Maybe that'll carry onto the playoffs if we make it next season...

Why can't anyone see any potential in him? Like he's damn 22 years old. Let him develop.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Mayo is overrated
            He is....

Demar can be a much better player in the future. He's rebounding the ball, passing the ball, and scoring well recently.
            He needs to get stronger, better at ball-handling. Not amazing, but good enough, continue to develop the outside shot, and buy in defensively, he can be a very good player.

Recently since the Houston game, he answered everyone of what I said. He kept composure, was aggressive, hit shots, played good defense, he left it all out there....

Houston games seem to spark him. Just saying. Last year 37 points, this year sparks him to be better, and buy in.. Showed against New Orleans...
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
              Why would another team trade a solid wing (which Derozan is not) and give up a pick? I guess I would go for a trade like that. Oh, might as well trade Calderon for a point guard who is just as good, but 5 years younger while we are at it.
              Perhaps I should have been more clear- if we secure another solid wing it THEN makes DD more expendable as a trade chip to get a pick. Your sarcasm is noted, if not misplaced since I think we are coming from the same viewpoint.

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
                ...Your sarcasm is noted, if not misplaced since I think we are coming from the same viewpoint.
                I thought to myself, immediately after hitting the submit button, that I was laying it on a little thick, but forgot you can edit your posts. My bad.

Comment

I'd really like the Raptors to get Mayo this summer, and another point guard like Ramon Sessions or Kirk Hinrich. You know, a real PG who can lockdown on D. Then don't bring back neither of Bayless and Barbosa.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                    I'd really like the Raptors to get Mayo this summer, and another point guard like Ramon Sessions or Kirk Hinrich. You know, a real PG who can lockdown on D. Then don't bring back neither of Bayless and Barbosa.
                    I would be good with that.

Comment

Working...
                    X