Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED:Reggie has first full practice today! (pg. 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evans Return and Amir Johnson's Future As A Raptor

http://nba-25-15.blogspot.com/2010/0...ns-future.html

For those that don't know, NBA 25-15 is my Amir Johnson blog.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Even if Reggie plays 10-15 minutes a game - if they're HARD minutes - he'll be a huge addition.

Comment

I won't believe it, until I see him stepping on the court during a regular season game.

We need to see the Beast from the East back on track!

Comment

I think the worst part about Reggie being hurt, other than the obvious fact that he isn't playing, is that we now know that an NBA player that makes nearly $5 million a year, only has 1 "dress" jacket and a couple pairs of jeans along with a few golf shirts. I mean, how does he get away with it when he is wearing baggy jeans with a baggy golf shirt that isn't tucked in with a crappy sportcoat? I guess that the commish has scaled back on the dress code this season. Even wearing a long-sleeved dress shirt and decent jeans would be a huge improvement. The Fashion Police need to put this guy on their most-wanted list! Either that or make him wear his warmups over his street clothes.

Comment

Well I hope he plays soon cause I can't wait for the ACC fans to call out "Reggie, Reggie, Reggie!"

Reggie chant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-QxeA9hSro
            Last edited by Deanialist; Tue Jan 26, 2010, 08:53 PM.
            Waiting for DeRozan to windmill dunk in a game!

Comment

Working...
            X