Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2nd - Memphis Grizzlies (F'in Rudy Gay edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Kleiza on the floor in the 4th? He's been garbage.

Comment

Butler is on the floor?! Well there goes the game.

Comment

So.....Rudy Gay gets the winning shot? Where have I seen this before?

Comment

So DeMar truthers, what's the excuse now?
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Demar shouldn't have been in there at the end and Casey can't be afraid to bench him in the 4th quarter again just because of some stupid tweet. Derozan's gotta realize that he's not a good enough player right now to deserve the unconditional playing time that guys like Kobe get.

Comment

TSN3 wrote: View Post
              Demar shouldn't have been in there at the end and Casey can't be afraid to bench him in the 4th quarter again just because of some stupid tweet. Derozan's gotta realize that he's not a good enough player right now to deserve the unconditional playing time that guys like Kobe get.

True true

Comment

Aaron Gray had a decent game but I was wondering why was he in the game at crunch time when he shoots 40% at the free throw line.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                  Aaron Gray had a decent game but I was wondering why was he in the game at crunch time when he shoots 40% at the free throw line.
                  Because JV isnt here yet.... :-)

Comment

3 point loss to the Grizz? Bring it on. I'll take that all year. All it shows is that add in AB, JV and next year's draft pick and we can hang with most of the big boys.....all the while ensuring that the above mentioned draft pick is higher and higher. Tight games lost in the last minute give us a look at what is to come. Silence us while you can Mr Gay.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                      So DeMar truthers, what's the excuse now?
                      No excuses. No offense, he was shut down, wasn't aggressive like he was in the first couple minutes.

Didn't rebound the ball well either, when something isn't going one way, you have to produce another. He didn't tonight. He had some good ball movement tonight, he passed the ball to the right guys. He passed to the assist a number of times.

Demar is inconsistent, if I was DC. Put Bayless in the starting lineup, they are so dangerous with their two point guards in the backcourt. Demar give him 20-25 minutes off the as the three, he's gotta earn it now.
                      Last edited by ReubenJRD; Sat Mar 3, 2012, 01:27 AM.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Does anyone notice that we play very, very well against the best of the teams in the NBA. And lose to alot of the worse teams in non-respectable scores? We play down to our competition level.

Anyways, we hang with the best teams in the league, we lack talent, but hard work and effort shows a lot of how ''hard work beats talent, when talent isn't working hard." Except we didn't win, but almost did you can say..

I love Aaron Gray, fundamentally sound defensively, got a good finish and touch around the rim, sets hard screens, he would be an awesome back-up behind JV. Resign him BC..

Bayless, I've always loved this guy, plays hard every night, and tonight, it seems like he has matured, hopefully it continues.

Demar was disaapointing.

Comment

you high reuben. Barbosa at the 3?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            you high reuben. Barbosa at the 3?
                            Sorry gotta edit, with Barbosa and Demar at the three.. Thats what I meant

EDIT* Shit, Demar at the three... Haha, sorry my bad.

Comment

DeMar didn't have horrible game. He had some problems scoring around the rim early in the game so he limited his shots. He knew he wasn't on. I don't think Allen (who scored 5 points) had that much to do with it. Now if DeMar would have went 2-16, then maybe you can go to town on him. I think it's good that he didn't force his game.

He is going to have bad games, it happens with young players. I like that you are sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for him to fail.

We out rebounded Memphis 36 to 35. How do you get on a SG for only having two rebounds. The big difference in this game was the turnovers 16-9. DeMar had none. If you guys are searching for another player to hate, it's not him.

As for Bayless, I don't see how you can like watching him. He is the biggest black hole on this team. For a three minute period in the fourth quarter it was Bayless and Barbosa taking turns doing isolation plays from the top. It was brutal to watch. Finally Casey pulled them for the starting line up. I really hope he isn;t around, because he is a poor man's Barbosa.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                                As for Bayless, I don't see how you can like watching him. He is the biggest black hole on this team. For a three minute period in the fourth quarter it was Bayless and Barbosa taking turns doing isolation plays from the top. It was brutal to watch. Finally Casey pulled them for the starting line up. I really hope he isn;t around, because he is a poor man's Barbosa.
                                Did you see who was on the floor with them at the time? Amir, Ed and Aaron Gray.
                                And they were running Pick-and-Rolls from what I could tell. With that line-up, it doesn't really seem like the wrong call.

Comment

Working...
                                X