@sweatpantsjer

Comment

JJ with 12-11-4. My dude.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

make that 12-12-4
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Amir and JJ played very well tonight. The D as a whole was a thing of beauty. Nothing like watching an offensively gifted team like GS get so frustrated against the raps.

Comment

2-2 after the break. Still on pace for 17-16 end to the season. 29 more games to go Pound the Rock.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Nice to see Toronto come from behind and win when they clearly weren't playing their best. A good character win to win not at your best.

The first half was particularly dreadful with the number of missed layups - JJ in particular. However, JJ did finish with a good game.

DD had a good game. Nice to see him make a few nice passes. He played 46 minutes?!?!

ED and Amir played big - along with JJ.

I hope Devlin learned his lesson about screaming. Nearly lost his voice. Thankfully it didn't come back and we weren't left with Leo doing the play by play for the remainder of the game.

Comment

Raps now in a 4 way tie for 4th worst in the league (TOR, DET, NJ, SAC all with 12 wins).

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Nice to see Toronto come from behind and win when they clearly weren't playing their best. A good character win to win not at your best.

The first half was particularly dreadful with the number of missed layups - JJ in particular. However, JJ did finish with a good game.

DD had a good game. Nice to see him make a few nice passes. He played 46 minutes?!?!

ED and Amir played big - along with JJ.

I hope Devlin learned his lesson about screaming. Nearly lost his voice. Thankfully it didn't come back and we weren't left with Leo doing the play by play for the remainder of the game.

Demar must be tired as hell, he played a great game, did a lot for the team tonight. James Johnson was awesome tonight. Love me some Bayless too!

Our power forwards were awesome too.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Game Highlights

Comment

Love me some Demar Derozan. Great poise tonight. Answered back tonight.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

i am not getting my hopes up but I think the players finally "understand" the system. for the longest time i been saying its a great system they just are not running it correctly. The game is so simple and the system is so well designed to take advantage of that I hope this is not just a one game thing. I want to see a team like the detriot pistons when they went on thier 2 championship run just systematically destroy ppl.

Comment

Did anyone notice the little kid in the crowd wearing the Globetrotters gear doing his best impression of a breakdancer? Hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                          X