Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Amir Vs Ed Vs Hump

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    he plays with a pg who makes others better

Great point, but I'd say Amir and Ed do as well.
    Jose certainly falls into the same catergory of 'making people better'.
    Jose's actually averaging more assists per game than Deron Williams, while DWill leads the league in Turnovers.

So you're right, Hump does have a good point guard to pass him the ball. But so do Amir and Ed. And I can't tell you how many times I've screamed at the TV for Amir to PLEASE not shoot that 18 footer that he is so very keen to do.
    Again, I love Amir, but I don't see him ever averaging a double-double for a full season.
    In Masai we Trust.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Great point, but I'd say Amir and Ed do as well.
    Jose certainly falls into the same catergory of 'making people better'.
    Jose's actually averaging more assists per game than Deron Williams, while DWill leads the league in Turnovers.

So you're right, Hump does have a good point guard to pass him the ball. But so do Amir and Ed. And I can't tell you how many times I've screamed at the TV for Amir to PLEASE not shoot that 18 footer that he is so very keen to do.
    Again, I love Amir, but I don't see him ever averaging a double-double for a full season.
    Yeah but when you really need it he can do it. He's not one of the most consistent, but he can be one of the most reliable. You may say, well, reliable and consistent are the same. Not really, if you need energy, he'll bring it. If you need defense, he'll bring it. If you need hard-work, he'll bring it! Sure, he's not going to consistently average so-and-so numbers, but he is a guy who you can rely on just to go out there, and PLAY.

Recently, I've been loving what Amir's been doing, he's been awesome. Blocking a number of shots, great energy, always aggressive to the basket, got a great motor, love his play.
    Ed as well, he plays with a lot of intelligence. He has a high IQ and does a lot of positives. He makes mistakes, but it's a given being only in his second year. But he's been hitting the glass hard, making very good defensive plays, setting good screens. He's been playing hard.

IMO, if we can keep both, I don't wanna split either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information