Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you realistically see as the Point Guard of the future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime wrote: View Post
    I know most of you are expecting me to say Jeremy Lin, but I'll be realistic here and say that our future PG probably isn't in the league yet.
    Why did you bring up Jeremy Lin? LOL, I'm not on that overrated wagon....

And +1.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• In my opinion, the PG of the future will not be found in the 2012 NBA Draft:

HoopsWorld.com ranks the PG's in this year's draft. Just a warning, you might want to take a gravol before reading this, it is an ugly year for PG's.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-draft-...e-point-guards

Comment

• what about Avery Bradley?

Here's a nice little article on him and his strengths.

http://www.hickory-high.com/?p=3594
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• and of course, thus, http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...234#post124234
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            In my opinion, the PG of the future will not be found in the 2012 NBA Draft:

HoopsWorld.com ranks the PG's in this year's draft. Just a warning, you might want to take a gravol before reading this, it is an ugly year for PG's.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-draft-...e-point-guards
            How bout Tyshawn Taylor? he seems intriguing

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              How bout Tyshawn Taylor? he seems intriguing

No, thank you.

Comment

• Toronto might have competition for Dragic's services, via Twitter:

johnhollinger John Hollinger
                Catching a plane but I told the Pdx scribes I'd be back for Dragic's press conference in July

Comment

Toronto might have competition for Dragic's services, via Twitter:
                  Maybe Houston will look to sign him and trade Lowry, they have the cap space and can take their time looking for a good deal. Dragic may like to stay where he is on a decent team building towards something.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• There's no way you trade Lowry to keep Dragic. Some team is going to overpay for him anyways.

He has been mighty impressive since starting.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Maybe Tony Wroten just doesn't have the supporting cast?

Interesting write up on him in the description.
                      Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        There's no way you trade Lowry to keep Dragic. Some team is going to overpay for him anyways.

He has been mighty impressive since starting.
                        Why not? They are the same age so no advantage there. Dragic has better size, Lowry better strength. Lowry only playing well last year and this. Dragic showing as good, if not better number as starter. Lowry only locked in for for 2 more years after this season, maybe they would rather have a decent contract with Dragic for 4 seasons after this one. Lowry's contract is very good value, big plus. I can see the reasons why he may be a good fit and moving Lowry with Martin's ugly deal this off-season could be favourable.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Jon_Wade wrote: View Post

Interesting write up on him in the description.
                          Wroten's big man can't catch a single pass...

Comment

No, thank you.
                            why not?

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                              what about Avery Bradley?

Here's a nice little article on him and his strengths.

http://www.hickory-high.com/?p=3594
                              I actually made a sarcastic reference to him on the last page:
                              Apollo wrote: View Post
                              ceez wrote: View Post
                              i think more than anything they should be able to defend but im not running the team so...
                              ... So we trade for Avery Bradley... And who quarterbacks the offense then?... DeRozan?
                              He's a strong defender. He can put points up. He's not a quarterback. I think its just as well to let Bayless hit the market as a UFA and then work on bringing him back at a fair price. Neither are the long term answer in my opinion.

Comment

• If we had a chance to draft Kendall Marshall, would you draft him? Or go somewhere else. (In terms of having another pick)

Comment

Working...
                                X