Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you realistically see as the Point Guard of the future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    I'd be up for bringing in Hawkeye Thor and Hulk seem more like Power Forwards to me
    i think captain america would be the best ball player and floor general to run the point

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      i think captain america would be the best ball player and floor general to run the point
      Ironman would be a great SG too!
      He has a lot of wepons in his arsenal

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        i think more than anything they should be able to defend but im not running the team so...
        ... So we trade for Avery Bradley... And who quarterbacks the offense then?... DeRozan?

Comment

• Yeh ... Kendall Marshall is a bomb distributor ... in terms of balance, he would need more outside shooting from the SG and SF than DD and JJ ... But i'm sure that can be arranged ... cough cough ... Brad Beal ... cough cough ...
          The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

• It is probably unrealistic (and thus not really in keeping with the title of the thread), but IF Jrue Holiday was available, I'd be all over him.

It seems to me that Doug Collins has lost the 76ers. Give Holiday the rock in the same manner a traditional PG would have it (i.e. not equally sharing with Evan Turner and AI) and give him a little more structure and team play and he is back on the trajectory people had for his career last season.

Comment

• Agreed.

Also, I'm surprised Collins has had the team as long as he has.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• If you had the choice between Jennings and Holiday, who would you choose?

The sexy pick is Jennings, but I might actually lean towards Holiday.

Comment

• Holliday by a mile. He's everything I look for in a PG.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• What are the odds of a deal going through between 2 division rivals?

Comment

• When you're not trading superstars I think it's fine
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I doubt the heads in Philly are saying "we should move Holliday but not to a division rival!"
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          If you had the choice between Jennings and Holiday, who would you choose?

Holiday due to his size and defense.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            If you had the choice between Jennings and Holiday, who would you choose?

As much as I love Brandon Jennings, it's clear cut day off in the holiday.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Holiday is nice but (I gotta beat the drum again!) ...Dragic is probably the right choice. He is a f/a and will not cost assets which can be used for other acquisitions or movement up in the draft/acquisition of another pick. Lowry will be back as a starter so he is unlikely to stay in Houston. Guarantee him the starting position (unless he loses it), the plan going forward and with the euro flavour of the team he may sign with us. Not that Holiday or Bledsoe are otherwise he is a low maintenance player who also has more experience but still young. Just a solid all around player who I believe makes others better. I just hope he is on BC's radar. Portland I believe is also interested.

Comment

• I know most of you are expecting me to say Jeremy Lin, but I'll be realistic here and say that our future PG probably isn't in the league yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X