No announcement yet.

Gauging the 2012 Draft pick - and how the Raptors move forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for an SF working within the rhythm of our offence (and assuming that valancunias won't have the offence running through him, but bargs & derozan will keep getting touches) i'd like to see a MINIMUM year-end line of 12-4-4, with some noticeable improvements after the all-star break

Comment

deebee wrote: View Post
      for an SF working within the rhythm of our offence (and assuming that valancunias won't have the offence running through him, but bargs & derozan will keep getting touches) i'd like to see a MINIMUM year-end line of 12-4-4, with some noticeable improvements after the all-star break
      Those are similar to MKG's college numbers I believe. MKG could be a 16-5-5 guy.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

deebee wrote: View Post
        this i think depends on our pg and bigV' passing abilities. if we have pg like jennings and V can pass well then going through him is a great way to go as long as everyone makes the extra pass. if we have a nash type pg shooters are best for when the d collapses and if we are still using jose we need a guy who can do everything like you said because of all the play calls that will be made.

Comment

Working...
        X