Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: Great day to watch some prospects and some NCAA basketball!!

  1. #21
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,545
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    whens the baylor game?

  2. #22
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,853
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    whens the baylor game?
    Right now. On The Score.
    "I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it. You rise above it." -Kobe Bryant

  3. #23
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mediumcore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,055
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Perry Jones doing a bit of everything early on. Love this guys game when his head is into it.

  4. #24
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,853
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    Perry Jones doing a bit of everything early on. Love this guys game when his head is into it.
    Ya man. Great game so far.

    Keep an eye out for Brady Heslip.
    Canadian kid from Burlington. Getting some PT early on and making good of it.

    NoProps is going to love the game that Quincy Miller is having so far. haha
    He's playing great down low.
    Last edited by Joey; Sat Mar 10th, 2012 at 06:53 PM.
    "I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it. You rise above it." -Kobe Bryant

  5. #25
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,545
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I missed the game but miller looks like he did pretty bad.

  6. #26
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mediumcore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,055
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This weekend is a great warm up for the NCAA tournament. Still a full day of ball to go today!

  7. #27
    Raptors Republic Starter saints91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    London,ON
    Posts
    840
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Two awesome games right now. I wish they were on at different times. I'm mostly watching the UNC game. Barnes is stepping up! Let's see what he does in the second half!

    I would really like to watch the Kentucky game, I haven't watched MKG all that much. Terrence Jones is playing really well in this tourney!

  8. #28
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mediumcore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,055
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Yeah, the guys with tournament experience are showing it. Terrence Jones, Perry Jones, Barnes etc.. While guys Like Drummond and Q. miller, are not there yet. That's why guys like Beal and A. Davis are so impressive because they don't have the experience but are still playing so well. Not scurred of the spotlight.

  9. #29
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,043
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Really liking this weekend. Yesterday I watched FSU play -- they have a few players who are potential draft possibilities, and today watching Sullinger and OSU vs MSU -- sick game. Also, watching Nicholson drag the Bonnies into the tourney was pretty cool (21pts 14 rb 8 blocks). With his play in the Atlantic 10 tourney Nicholson MAY get into the late first round (if he measures well, I do't believe he's 6-10). Sullinger is a BEAST. He would have been top 3 pick easy last year.

  10. #30
    Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,397
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Vanderbilt...wow.

  11. #31
    Raptors Republic All-Star stretch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,783
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    Really liking this weekend. Yesterday I watched FSU play -- they have a few players who are potential draft possibilities, and today watching Sullinger and OSU vs MSU -- sick game. Also, watching Nicholson drag the Bonnies into the tourney was pretty cool (21pts 14 rb 8 blocks). With his play in the Atlantic 10 tourney Nicholson MAY get into the late first round (if he measures well, I do't believe he's 6-10). Sullinger is a BEAST. He would have been top 3 pick easy last year.
    Sullinger isn't 6'9" either. Good college player, he's going to have trouble getting his shots on the block in the NBA and guarding bigs like Bargnani or Pau Gasol.

  12. #32
    Raptors Republic Veteran ceez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Al Jefferson is undersized but does pretty well. Sullinger will be fine at the next level.

  13. #33
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,853
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote stretch wrote: View Post
    Sullinger isn't 6'9" either. Good college player, he's going to have trouble getting his shots on the block in the NBA and guarding bigs like Bargnani or Pau Gasol.
    People said the same thing about Kevin Love ... Lol

    But I do actually agree to an extent. He'll just have to work his butt off.
    "I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it. You rise above it." -Kobe Bryant

  14. #34
    Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    People said the same thing about Kevin Love ... Lol

    But I do actually agree to an extent. He'll just have to work his butt off.

    love is the poster boy for hard work and dedication. we wouldn't here the end of him if he was on either new york or los angeles.

  15. #35
    Raptors Republic All-Star stretch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,783
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Ya man. Great game so far.

    Keep an eye out for Brady Heslip.
    Canadian kid from Burlington. Getting some PT early on and making good of it.

    NoProps is going to love the game that Quincy Miller is having so far. haha
    He's playing great down low.
    Brady Heslip is Jay Triano's nephew.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •