March 10 - Detroit Pistons - Bargnani returns & Xrays on Calderon negative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 10 - Detroit Pistons - Bargnani returns & Xrays on Calderon negative

Raptors just tweeted and informed the media that Bargnani will make his return vs the Pistons tonight. It will be interesting to see how he does after such a long time off, and with some doubt as to whether he would return until Tuesday.
    http://twitter.com/m_shantz

We're getting obliterated
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Uh oh...Jose,,,there goes a trade

Comment

Couldn't help but grimace when he went down.. I've done that before, grade II or III ankle sprain for sure.

Grade II Ankle Sprain:
        A grade II ankle sprain is more severe partial tearing of the ligament. There is usually more significant swelling and bruising caused by bleeding under the skin. Patients usually have pain with walking, but can take a few steps.

Grade III Ankle Sprain:
        Grade III ankle sprains are complete tears of the ligaments. The ankle is usually quite painful, and walking can be difficult. Patients may complain of instability, or a giving-way sensation in the ankle joint.

Ankle is never the same after that...

Comment

What did Spain do wrong yesterday?!

Comment

Hear that? That's the sound of ping pong balls piling up.

Comment

The call for the second half? The raps tighten up the d, close to within 10 and lose by 15

Comment

March 10 - Detroit Pistons - Xrays on Calderon negative

Ugly thus far.

Good news:

Toronto Raptors ‏ @Raptors
                Calderon will not return tonight. RT @Paul__Jones: From @RaptorsPR : X-rays on Calderon negative #SN590 #smithandjones

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  The call for the second half? The raps tighten up the d, close to within 10 and lose by 15
                  Let me revise that...

Comment

That game was borderline unforgiveable

Their body language sucked...They looked two steps slow all night...I didn't see one redeeming quality to tonights game other than its nice that Bargnani is back. I've said before and I will tell anyone that will listen...I don't care if the Raptors lay it on the line and lose. I do care when millionaires phone it in, after two days off
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

just disgusting...I hope one of them reads this and then publicly apologizes for that crap.
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Uh oh...Jose,,,there goes a trade
                        *MODERATOR: Refrain from personal comments please*
                        Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun Mar 11, 2012, 07:35 AM.
                        "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
                          Glad u found that funny cause the game sucked.
                          Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun Mar 11, 2012, 07:35 AM. Reason: personal comment quoted deleted

Comment

Losing is ok, but not like this imo.
                            Last edited by omgsomuchpotential; Sun Mar 11, 2012, 12:17 AM.

Comment

What the hell happened to them out there? It looked like an NBA Team vs. A Middle School team...

Positives: Demar had points, but useless points. Bargnani returned, but again useless.. Fluke Injury to Jose, now we know he gets to stay.

Negatives: Everything else.
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                              X