Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blake who? Gerald Green produces "highest dunk ever" in his great game vs. Houston.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake who? Gerald Green produces "highest dunk ever" in his great game vs. Houston.

Recently called up from the D-League, former slam dunk contestant (HE BLEW OUT THE CANDLE CHUCK!) made it clear he deserved to be in the NBA.

24 points, 10-15 shooting, 4-8 from three, 3 rebounds, 1 steal, 0 turnovers.

He put on a show which included this dunk:

I have never seen a player get his head so high over the rim. It was very "VC" of him.
    Last edited by Red and White; Sun Mar 11, 2012, 11:05 AM.

That was incredible, no?

That dunk was better than many in this years dunk competition.

Comment

Super cool when you can look down into the open rim.

Comment

That was SICK! Wowzers.

Comment

Some highlights from his Dunk Contest days.
          Dudes got hops. Hopefully he can stick in the league this time.

Comment

It is insane how high he gets. Redunkuless. Just redunkuless.

Comment

I wonder if he'd be willing to do this in the same situation but in the playoffs.

Comment

I just remember him letting it be known he didn't want to play for Toronto on draft day, 2005. Him and his whole table celebrated when Toronto didn't draft him. I have no respect for this guy.

Comment

Screw him then. You hate Toronto I hate you lol. I should get a shirt made like that

Comment

Sounds funny when you put it that way but no less true.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      I just remember him letting it be known he didn't want to play for Toronto on draft day, 2005. Him and his whole table celebrated when Toronto didn't draft him. I have no respect for this guy.
                      Oh really? I had no clue. I will be keeping an eye on how he handles himself tonight against the raps.

I had always heard that he was a bit of a head case (partially the reason he was sent to the d-league).

Comment

Oh then there was that game when he was with the Celtics where they had the game on lockdown and instead of running out the clock he ran down the court uncontested and did this circus dunk. That's totally unsportsmanlike and if the Raptors had somebody on roster with some balls they would have knocked him on his ass for it.

Comment

Lol kleiza or magloire would send him back to the d league in crutches.

Comment

Only if we had some tough player with nothing left to prove and nothing left to lose...

Jamaal Magloire *cough cough*

I remember that dunk. It was off the backboard or something. Correct me if I am wrong (which I probably am) but wasn't it the game where garbo got hurt. It was insult to injury (literally).

Comment

Nice to see both Gerald Green and Kris Humphries put on a show against the Raps...

Comment

Working...
                              X