X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ Ford Retires

"It's official I Retire from the NBA as of today"

Source: https://twitter.com/#!/tj_ford

I know he was a bit of a diva, but our most successful team of the last decade had TJ Ford as a building block. I'll personally always love this dude. Best of luck to TJ Ford!

your mom wrote: View Post
    "It's official I Retire from the NBA as of today"

Source: https://twitter.com/#!/tj_ford

I know he was a bit of a diva, but our most successful team of the last decade had TJ Ford as a building block. I'll personally always love this dude. Best of luck to TJ Ford!
    Amen brother. TJ played great for us and left it ALL out on the court.

What a shame this happened to such a good guy.
    As soon as I saw he got diagnosed with 'a stinger' I knew it was time fo him.

Comment

Does anyone else remember watching this play and thinking "Vince who?"

Shame he is retiring at 28. He got a ton of hate during the end of his Raptor career, I vividly remember Bob McCown calling him a diva and a non-professional. He played hard and if it was not for injuries he would not have ended his career on the bench of the spurs.

Wish him luck.

Comment

Kind of sad to hear. I liked TJ for the most part during his time here and feel like a lot of the venom was unfounded. All the best to him.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

TJ was a warrior and represented the Toronto Raptors well. I wish him the best in life, he's a good guy. I hope he saved his money because he should be sitting pretty from here on out.

Jose Manuel Calderon: Sad to hear about my teammate TJ Ford. Great memories, great times with him in @Raptors uniform.Best wishes for him and his family Twitter
          Source: Hoopshype.com

Comment

Working...
          X