This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    I thought about which mascot would destroy the other mascot in the octagon. That is why I have the Gators going so deep only to be taken out by the agility, teamwork, ferocity of the Wildcats.
    Were you referring to the Kansas State Wildcats? Or possibly Davidson? Villanova? Northwestern? Arizona? Shall I continue? I think I'm missing about 30 more or so... Does Kentucky still have a team???

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      Were you referring to the Kansas State Wildcats? Or possibly Davidson? Villanova? Northwestern? Arizona? Shall I continue? I think I'm missing about 30 more or so... Does Kentucky still have a team???
      Hahaha Was thinking this as well. Well played, sir.
      It's pretty ridiculous isn't it?

Comment

I figured 6 teams of WildCats would demolish one poor team of Gators.

Comment

Fab Melo is OUT! Big blow to Syracuse.

Comment

Just updated my bracket accordingly.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              Just updated my bracket accordingly.
              Wise idea. Without him, I don't even know if they'll get past Vandy!

Comment

Thank you for setting that up!

Comment

Godammit Melo now I have to change everything
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Fab Melo is now a Mad Fellow. They were unbeaten with him in the lineup, but I still wasn't picking them. Final Four isn't looking all that great for them now either.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      Wise idea. Without him, I don't even know if they'll get past Vandy!
                      They're not in my bracket.

By the way, thanks to everyone who signed up. We're 14 brackets strong, great turnout. For everyone thanking me for setting it up, you're welcome but you should be really thanking Mack because honestly I have been so busy I totally forgot about this contest.

Comment

Fab Melo is now a Mad Fellow. They were unbeaten with him in the lineup, but I still wasn't picking them. Final Four isn't looking all that great for them now either.
                        The Orange lost their last game in the Big East tournament against Cincinnati with Melo in the lineup.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                          The Orange lost their last game in the Big East tournament against Cincinnati with Melo in the lineup.
                          This is true. He did miss the eralier loss to ND though...

Comment

I see how nearly everyone in our pool took Kentucky to win! haha except for myself(UNC) and Armand Tamzarian(MSU)... This could prove to be a very good thing I hope... Let's go Cakalaka!

Comment

4 RR players are tied for second! haha
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

i KNEW i should have rolled with colorado goddammit burksey ive failed you
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X