Nocioni Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raúl wrote: View Post
    Acctualy is the exact oposite. Nocioni is not talented like Scola or Ginobili or even Delfino but he's the toughest player on the National team, acctualy, his toughness is his best part of his game. He was never a talented player, but his heart, hustle, and atlethic ability are what makes him a NBA player, and a former MVP in Europe
    Sounds like you are describing a guy we already had....

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
      I don't know I rather give Weems more minutes.
      Me too!!!
      Waiting for DeRozan to windmill dunk in a game!

Comment

Sounds like you are describing a guy we already had....

And didn't you love that guy while he was with the team?

Imagine that type of player but more atlethic, even more hustle but a little less basketball IQ and lidership

Comment

And didn't you love that guy while he was with the team?

Imagine that type of player but more atlethic, even more hustle but a little less basketball IQ and lidership
          I am imagining and ...... this is who I came up with....

Comment

Eh, really?

I've always thought of Nocioni as a "stretch 4". I'm not sure if he can defend at the 3 or not.

Comment

I am imagining and ...... this is who I came up with....

Oh a great find. Acctually they're very similar players, both could play the same role. I've been following the guy all year in the Spain league and the Euroleague, in the next couple of day I'll post a thread in the forum about him. The progress he made this year were unexpected

Comment

Oh a great find. Acctually they're very similar players, both could play the same role. I've been following the guy all year in the Spain league and the Euroleague, in the next couple of day I'll post a thread in the forum about him. The progress he made this year were unexpected
                Yes I noticed a spike in his scoring this year and next year he has an NBA outclause from his contract so he can join the Raps but I don't know if the Raps will have enough minutes for him to develop unless he gains an extra 15-20 lbs and plays the PF position.

Comment

Working...
                X