No announcement yet.

Funny NCAA Bracket Thread with Cabbie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny NCAA Bracket Thread with Cabbie.

Just a funny segment of Cabbie presents: with Demar Derozan, Ed Davis, Stephen Curry, and David Lee about their NCAA March Madness brackets.

http://watch.tsn.ca/featured/clip636424#clip636424
    Last edited by ReubenJRD; Tue Mar 13, 2012, 12:58 PM.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

I see only ads this is frustrating
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
      I see only ads this is frustrating
      Is it not playing or something?

Comment

Yes, after ads I get :
        We are experiencing temporary difficulties downloading your lineup. Please wait another few seconds and try again if you're still having problems.

Thanks for your patience.

Doesn't load up though.
        Last edited by RandomGuy; Tue Mar 13, 2012, 01:22 PM.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Yeah, for me too
          (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

Good stuff! I like seeing that side of Ed, you really don't get to see enough of it. As always DeMar comes across as a really polite approachable guy.

Comment

Stupid iPad 2! This thing has soo many features but no flash player

Comment

Hahaha That was golden. Thanks for posting that.

Cabbie: "Now Edward, what.."
                Ed: "Its 'Big Dawg'"

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  Hahaha That was golden. Thanks for posting that.

Cabbie: "Now Edward, what.."
                  Ed: "Its 'Big Dawg'"
                  No problem! Loved seeing Demar and Ed wear the funny hat. And..

Demar: "I will win the lottery next week." Cabbie: "That's your normal paycheck!"

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                    No problem! Loved seeing Demar and Ed wear the funny hat. And..

Demar: "I will win the lottery next week." Cabbie: "That's your normal paycheck!"
                    Demar LOVED that one too.
                    I seriously don't think he'd ever thought of it like that, either. haha

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      Demar LOVED that one too.
                      I seriously don't think he'd ever thought of it like that, either. haha
                      Really showed some good stuff from Ed and Demar that we haven't seen from before. Laid back, let it all out type guys. Good humor. I loved it!

Go Raptors!

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Stupid iPad 2! This thing has soo many features but no flash player
                        apple shuns adobe and all that shit that is non-apple. try hitting up youtube or twitter.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                          Really showed some good stuff from Ed and Demar that we haven't seen from before. Laid back, let it all out type guys. Good humor. I loved it!

Go Raptors!
                          well, i mean you rarely see an interview if its not cabbie thats laid back. its usually serious or by some proffessional looking fuck.

thats why i like cabbie. hes probably getting paid more but he was something special at the score and now it just seems like he got thrown in the pot at tsn. pribably why tim and sid didnt join him there.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                          X