Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    They all got over 10 shot meaning that JB was moving the ball around
    You said yourself last night, you didn't watch the game till the fourth.

"Just got home how are we winning lol?" midway through the fourth

You really discredit the rest of your posts when you make uneducated comments.
    Last edited by saints91; Sat Mar 17, 2012, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      Bayless had a very good game. Again shot selection and decision making when trying to score was a question mark, but like I said, VERY good game.

Raptors - Bayless = No win vs. Grizzlies.

Grizzlies - foul shooting = No win against Raptors

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
        You said yourself last night, you didn't watch the game till the fourth.

"Just got home how are we winning lol?" midway through the fourth

You really discredit the rest of your posts when you make uneducated comments.
        I checked the boxscore and saw that 4 other player got 10+ shoot. How is that uneducated?
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          But don't forget that this was his best game of his NBA career. Let's not assume it'll be the norm.
          I'll disagree with this.
          It was one of his best games, but we've seen on more than one occasion, Bayless have games like this.
          Not the first time he's done it. (Detroit last year is the perfect example.)

Comment

Grizzlies - foul shooting = No win against Raptors
            Wish it wasn't true.....
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I checked the boxscore and saw that 4 other player got 10+ shoot. How is that uneducated?
              Doesn't mean Bayless got them the ball to take the shots.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Because while stats are useful, they are no substitute for watching the game.

This is an argument that has been discussed earlier in the thread.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  I'll disagree with this.
                  It was one of his best games, but we've seen on more than one occasion, Bayless have games like this.
                  Not the first time he's done it. (Detroit last year is the perfect example.)
                  Bayless is very talented. There are few NBA players who are not very talented.

Regardless of whether it was his best NBA game or not (or if Detroit was his best game last year, whatever), these games are not the norm. Like most NBA players, when he gets hot, he is unstoppable. I'm not expecting this type of performance every night but more consistency is going to be crucial in his development - whether starting in Toronto or where ever else. Bringing it night in and night out is what separates a starter from a bench player on a good team.

*EDIT* By the way, consistency is something many Raptors are struggling with.
                  Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sat Mar 17, 2012, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• I would be curious to see how other Raptors have preformed since Bayless has taken the helm. While he is not taking the shots for them I think other players have suffered with him on the court. That is just my observation.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                      Doesn't mean Bayless got them the ball to take the shots.
                      I'm not saying he did. I'm just make the statement he didn't hog the ball and that other players were able to get going.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I'm not saying he did. I'm just make the statement he didn't hog the ball and that other players were able to get going.
                        I wouldn't characterize last nights game as a good ball movement game. Nor was Bayless out there dishing the ball and setting guys up. That's just not happening.

Comment

I wouldn't characterize last nights game as a good ball movement game. Nor was Bayless out there dishing the ball and setting guys up. That's just not happening.
                          Sure it was. It happened on exactly 9 occasions last night.
                          And alot more if you count the ones that didn't go down.

Comment

• The Hitman's Victims

Mike Conley *1/7 .143 FG * *0/3 .000 3FG * 3TO

Jordan Farmar *3/9 *.333 FG * 0/3 .000 3FG 5TO

Kyrie Irving **5/17 *.294 FG *1/4 *.250 3FG *1TO

Brandon Jennings 4/14 .286 FG 0/3 .000 3FG 1TO
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              Sure it was. It happened on exactly 9 occasions last night.
                              And alot more if you count the ones that didn't go down.
                              He is doing what he can do and he is doing it well. You guys are delusional if you think he is a play maker and and a great passer. I admit he gets it done scoring and he is a good defender.

Be honest with yourself and don't make him out to be something he is not. Your arguments would go a lot farther.

Comment

He is doing what he can do and he is doing it well. You guys are delusional if you think he is a play maker and and a great passer. I admit he gets it done scoring and he is a good defender.

Be honest with yourself and don't make him out to be something he is not. Your arguments would go a lot farther.
                                I am not delusional at all. I know what kind of player Bayless is.
                                And since starting, he has made a SERIOUS effort to get others involved, and averaging 8 assists per game is proof and testament to that.
                                He's a young Point Guard, who knows how to score the ball. He's LEARNING to get others involved, and it is showing.
                                I think you are "delusional" if you can't acknowledge that he has improved as a play maker.

Comment

Working...
                                X