No announcement yet.

D'Antoni resigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D’Antoni quit after asking management if they would entertain a trade of Anthony before the deadline, after Melo’s team leaked anti-D’Antoni reports through CAA mouthpiece Chris Broussard, while also leaking to the New York Post that he wanted a trade.
    One of the criticisms being heaped on MDA was his inability to take the momentum created by Lin’s emergence and hold Melo’s feet to the fire with it, but that’s a little bit like blaming the dog for biting you after you yank its tail.
    Source: Rotoworld.com

Comment

Thoughts on the Melo-DWill trade that D'Antoni wanted? I actually think it would have made the Knicks a more balanced team.
      Don't follow me. @AngryRaptorsFan

Comment

I think Deron Williams is a better player and they need a facilitator who can knock down shots leading and not a blackhole who wants the rest of the team to serve his interests on the court.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          I think Deron Williams is a better player and they need a facilitator who can knock down shots leading and not a blackhole who wants the rest of the team to serve his interests on the court.
          +1. But I think Melo has too much of 'star power' for the Knicks to just give him up for Williams.
          Don't follow me. @AngryRaptorsFan

Comment

AngryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            +1. But I think Melo has too much of 'star power' for the Knicks to just give him up for Williams.
            new york is like ancient rome. one quarter of a season with deron williams and those fans would lynch dolan if he ever let williams leave. i hate deron, i think he is a self centered cunt. hated him from the first interview i saw him just before the olympics when he thought him and chris paul could make fun of jason kidd for being old. he is a good player but a massive ego.

Comment

Working...
            X