No announcement yet.

March 14 - New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would be a very bad lost, if we lose.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

LOL just noticed Carlesimo on the Nets bench! How these guys get recycled so fast.

Comment

Is it just me or is Bayless shoe polishing his bald spots!

Comment

bayless is working it today. keep it up. only 13 more straight games like this and our opinions can change until he has a bad game.

Comment

he was good in the first half, then he pulled a Bayless.

Comment

Wow so many open jumpers missed that Q
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

And its not getting any better... NJ isn't missing

Comment

Wow JB broke that dude down
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

He's actually been impressive. Too bad the rest of the team has been sub par

Comment

I used to be a fan of Humphries on the Raps. He was a bit of a chucker but I always liked the way he played so hard... He's rippin' shit these days! But hey, we got Hedo instead, worked out great for us!

Comment

Why isn't Bargnani posting up? That was key to him prior to injury in my opinion - he mixed it up on offense. Now? Not so much and fairly predictable.

Bayless 1st half = awesome. Bayless 2nd half = his normal self.

DeMar? Do you gives a shit?

Overall this was one of the most painful games to endure on the year. If you watched it all, give yourself a pat on the back - or seek help for your Raptor addiction.

Humphries and Green destroyed Toronto. I do think there will be a candid film session coming soon to a Raptor team desperately needing a kick in the ass after this game. Casey will be livid.

The bright side? Tank supporters can sleep easier tonight knowing a very winnable game was flushed.

Comment

Wow. Pathetic. Only thing that stood out to me as good was Bargs and JJ's hard fouls, not letting Green dunk on them. Everyone played poorly.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I know it's coming, so how did Bayless lose this game for us?
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

He certainly didn't lose the game, but he didn't quarterback the team to victory when it mattered like a good PG does either.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                                He certainly didn't lose the game, but he didn't quarterback the team to victory when it mattered like a good PG does either.
                                At least his a PG now. That's a start. Personally I think he good his teammates good shots in the 3Q but they were just missing everything!
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X