X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolves, Lakers, and Blazers? Oh My!

Beasley to Lakers.
    J Crawford to Minny.
    Steve Blake back to Portland along with a pick.

http://www.thescore.com/nba/articles...hree-team-deal

Not a bad deal for all involved, but now Lakers have basically D Fish running the show?

I'm excited to see what sort of player Beasley becomes now that he has a guy like Kobe to show him how to be a real pro, and guys like Peace and Barnes to keep him in line.

Lakers are PERFECT for him.
    LA is not though. Haha

Comment

Just to clarify, this is not confirmed though.

I think LA would have another deal lined up to get a PG - at least I hope they do!

Comment

haha how true, we'll start seeing Snoop courtside a lot more I'm sure!

Bynum Gasol Beasley Kobe Fisher does sound dangerous. Well the first 4 names anyways...

Comment

Maybe they go get our old boy Anthony Carter?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            Beasley to Lakers.
            J Crawford to Minny.
            Steve Blake back to Portland along with a pick.

http://www.thescore.com/nba/articles...hree-team-deal

Not a bad deal for all involved, but now Lakers have basically D Fish running the show?
            Kobe runs that show. Nice trade for them if they can smarten Beasley up.

Comment

No report of this on ESPN so far but some very interesting things may come out of it if it did happen.

Beasley to the Lakers sounds good at first (they get a young scoring SF to learn from Kobe) but that kid is not going to react well to LA and a big market team like that. Too much hollywood for Beasley sounds like it is going to end badly. Look at the sort of trouble he got into in Minni, think about the trouble he will get into in LA. I am really interested to see how Kobe can teach this kid and if he can, it will turn out amazing.

D-Fish - The Lone Ranger.

Comment

I think Lakers are still trying to talk their way into possibly getting Felton along with Beasley, but I don't see what LA could provide to the Blazers that would interest them outside of Kobe, Gasol, and Bynum.

Comment

Working...
                X