Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barbosa traded to Pacers for 2nd round pick (Official - post 155)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ sent a top three protected draft pick to Portland for Wallace? Wow!

Comment

• I'll miss him too. He was also popular with his mates. Hope we can resign him.

Comment

• I doubt Bryan Colangelo is done yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
          NJ sent a top three protected draft pick to Portland for Wallace? Wow!
          That is only NJ protecting itself I think. I believe that is the Houston pick.

Comment

• Sam Amick: Source confirms that Portland will send Gerald Wallace to the Nets for Mehmet Okur, Shawne Williams & 2012 first-rounder (top 3 protected) Twitter

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              That is only NJ protecting itself I think. I believe that is the Houston pick.
              The Houston pick is top 14 protected

Comment

NJ sent a top three protected draft pick to Portland for Wallace? Wow!
                Based on odds its a 6th overall pick and I think the idea behind it is that they finish the season strong and maybe make the playoffs.

The Bucks have the 8th seed and are struggling. Then you have the Knicks, Cavs and Pistons in their way. If they finish strong they could make it. They're 4.5 games back.

If they finish strong and still miss the playoffs you're looking at a mid teens pick. No big deal to a team desperate to keep D-Will.

Comment

• Evidently RR hasnt switched to DST. If BC is logged on he might be late on a deal!!!

Comment

• Wallace gets a mid first rounder or lower and Barbosa gets a late 2nd rounder...

Comment

• Wallace is young, has more impact on the game and he's locked up.

Comment

The Houston pick is top 14 protected
                        Thks....I thought NJ had sent their pick to Utah (in the DW trade)

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          haha bi-polar is the theme of the Raptors season for many fans... cheer them on, while hoping for a hard fought loss! Yay! Boo! Yay! Booy! go ping pong balls go!
                          yeah it's strange feeling like something bad has happened about 2 seconds after the initial euphoria wears off. Hard fought losses are the best but Blowouts still suck. Thank god I haven't had to deal with too many wins.
                          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Wallace is young, has more impact on the game and he's locked up.
                            He's not locked up, he can opt out after this year, Barbosa is 7 months older than him. I agree Crash is better than him, but I don't think by that margin. New Jersey is 6th last right now, there is a good chance that they stay in the top ten.

Comment

• Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard
                              Sources: Toronto trading Leandro Barbosa to Indiana for second-round pick and cash considerations

Comment

• Sorry Barbosa is 5 months younger than him

Comment

Working...
                                X